Chapter 1: A Dream of the Past

I don't know what hapened! D:  I published it, but when I went to delete the little extra at the beginning, it deleted the entire story!  Do I have to wait 'till I have two chapters, or what? ;o;  Help!  Well, I apologize for the inconvienence; I still hope you like it, I guess..♥ Like I said earlier, I have Volleyball so I might not be able to update again, so yeah... I dedicate this chapter to bookloveforever, my good friend. c: ♥ I hope you all like this chapter to the sequel of Invincible Wills and Feelings~!  I realy hate my computer...Feedback is very much appreciated, and until next time.

--я y - c н α η ;

❤ т н є   и α ℓ υ   ω я ι т є я ❤

======================================================================

Virel laughed.  "You can't see it; you feel it.  We are now Soul Beings, Lucy Heartfilia.  We share the same senses...all because I have a piece of your soul in my body."

.

.

.

"But Fairy Tail isn't Fairy Tail without you, Lucy!"  Natsu yelled, tears finally spilling from his eyes.  "And it never will be unless you're there, with everyone, by their side; by my side!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lucy exclaimed loudly as she jumped awake, sitting straight up in bed as her covers flew off her chest and landed on her lap.  Looking around quickly as she panted heavily, Lucy saw was in her apartment and sighed.

It was just a dream...  Lucy thought, smiling in relief.

Looking out the window, Lucy saw that it was daylight outside, and she stretched, ready for the day.  Climbing out of bed, Lucy put on her new clothes, which was a tank top and some shorts.  Since they were back to being the strongest guild again, Lucy thought she had needed a new look.  Though, she decided to put up both sides of her hair for now; it was simply what she liked.  Wrapping her belt around her waist, Lucy's celestial keys jingled against her hip as she began to fix herself some breakfast.  She passed her bag which was resting on the chair, packed and ready to go.

She, along with Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Wendy were all going on a mission together for the first time since getting back from the Grand Magic Games.  Lucy was really excited about it, not just because it had been awhile since they had done such a thing, but because Lucy felt confident and ready to face anything.  She couldn't describe it; she just felt ready to take anything on, especially because her friends were with her.  Maybe Lucy felt this way because they had gone through such an experience at the Grand Magic Games, where everyone was almost killed by dragons and Future Rogue.

As Lucy was finishing up, she - for some reason - found herself going back to what had happened two months ago.

Virel Essence.

The Black Being.

Lucy shivered at the thought of how close she came to leaving her friends, and sighed.  What did she have to worry about?  Virel was gone and the Black Being destroyed.  There was no way he was going to come appearing on Lucy's plans and threaten the guild again.  Lucy couldn't help but wonder why she would have a dream about the incident for the first time since it happened.  It seemed a little strange.  However, Lucy shook her head, mentally calling herself an idiot for thinking otherwise.  Everything was fine.

Virel wasn't coming back.

Rubbing the back of her hand across her forehead, Lucy finished putting the dishes away and cleaning her kitchen.  Last night she had invited everyone over, and had cooked for them for fun.  It was a good experience; Lucy felt happy they had enjoyed her food, especially Natsu.