Chapter 19: Natsu vs Virel

Ohaiyo, minna! ~♥  Phew, I was finally able to update! ;o;  Lol, took me long enough, huh? cx  I apologize for that...I was home sick today, and missed school and practice because of it. :c  So, I won't be able to go to the game tomorrow...  I guess it can't be helped, though. c':  I'm excited about Homecoming, too~! ♥ It's going to be great, haha!

The multimedia is just a song you can play on the second part of the battle of Natsu and Virel. c:  Picture is one of the three covers victims made for me and this story! ;o;  You rock, girl!!  Speaking of which, the new cover was made by her!! c':

Trust me guys, the conflict of these two {Natsu & Virel} is going to go through at least two more chapters! cx  I know, it's going to be a long conflict, but why wouldn't it be? c;  After all, I have to make it spectacular since this is the o'famous sequel to "Invincible Wills and Feelings", haha! ^.^ ♥ Lol, anyways...I dedicate this chapter to victims, who made me three covers for this book and also went ahead and made me another for an upcoming story! c':  Go and fan her!!  Remember, feedback is greatly appreciated, and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!  Until next time everyone~!

--я y - c н α η ;

ೋღ♥ ღೋ

======================================================================

It was quiet.

Natsu and Virel were staring each other down, their glares deliciously madenning as fury coarsed through Natsu's veins.  His hands were shaking, which were clenched into such tight fists the skin had turned pale.  Grinding his teeth together, Natsu's patience began to wear thin.

Until Virel replied back.

Virel smirked at Natsu.  "You found me?  More like it took you long enough to get here."

"Natsu..."  Lucy blubbered, somehow able to stop her tears of relief from spilling.

Natsu took a step back towards her and stopped on her right side, placing his right hand on Lucy's chained one.  He did it all without taking his eyes off of Virel, along with keeping the same deadly stare.

Lucy watched in amazement as he slowly cuffed her bruised hand with his calloused and strong one.

His hand was warm.

Natsu spoke without taking his eyes off Virel, though it was directed to Lucy.  "I'm here to take you home, Lucy."

Lucy stared at him in shock, her eyes shaking in surprise and unexpectedness.  Her mouth opened slightly in surprise; no one but her and Natsu knew what those words really meant; and because of that, Lucy felt so much more safer.

Protected.

"Right..."  Lucy replied softly, compassion and leftover relief in her voice.

Natsu squeezed Lucy's hand in response, but growled at Virel as his body began to tense.  Slowly, Natsu let his hand slip from on top of Lucy's, and he took a few steps forward to bring his arms to his sides.

With a loud swoosh, Natsu's fists were aflame.

"I'm going to show you what happens when you mess with people who are precious to me."  Natsu exclaimed, practically snarling.

Virel smirked.  "I'd like to see you try, Salamander."

Suddenly, Natsu smirked, but it was sharp and deadly.  No childishness was in it; Natsu's grin was mad and psychotic; a fit of rage.

"I'm all fired up!"

_________________________________________________________________________________