Chapter 13: Imprisoned

Minna!!  Gah, I was finally able to update! ;A;  All before my two Volleyball games tomorrow...I'm so relieved. c': ♥ All of you waited so patiently for this chapter; I thank you all so much for that! It really means a lot that you all don't get mad and understand how busy I am...I'm even supposed to be sleeping right now. cx  After all, I have to get up early again. ;m;  But I still hope you like this chapter! ♥ You can see where the conflict is going to be and what about near the end; see if you can find it. c; I dedicate this chapter to truth000. ^.^  I hope you all enjoy...Feedback is very much appreciated! c':  Until next time, everyone!

--я y - c н α η ;;

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я ❤

=====================================================================

"You sure Natsu's not going to wake up?" Gray asked, a bit hesitant to back away from the sleeping dragon slayer. 

Erza nodded. "Ah; Levy and Cana together said the spell would keep him sedated as long as we needed." 

Just after Virel left with Lucy, the guild showed up and took in the chaos. Turns out they had just been sent across Magnolia, out of Virel's way and made unimportant. When they freed their friends from their prison, Erza and Gray had explained what had occurred after they had disappeared. Master Makarov appeared then, with Jet at his side who was panting heavily. 

Of course, everyone had to end up sedating Natsu with a spell because he would have crawled to hell and back to go after Lucy. Currently, he was laying against the wall inside the guild, where the sunlight streaked through the hole in the wall and across his face. Happy sat next to him, looking worried and his eyes still blubbery from crying. 

"Now," Master Makarov began, "We need to figure out our next move." 

"We don't even know where Virel took Lucy..." Charle began, her arms crossed as she resided on a table in the bar area, where everyone was crowded. "...For all we know, he could have taken her to another place across Fiore!" 

"Charle's right..." Wendy replied, turning to her friends. "Where are we even going to start?" 

There was a small silence as everyone contemplated the problem, and soon after there was a sigh of defeat. They really didn't know how they were going to find Lucy... 

And they didn't even know if she was OK. 

Erza turned to her comrades, her expression determined and as sharp as a leader's. "It doesn't matter where Lucy is. She's in trouble and we have to find her." 

No matter what.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Lucy!"

"Lucy!!"

Lucy could hear faint calls, but she had suddenly been shrouded in darkness.  It was pulling at her, taking her away into a deep dark abyss she couldn't escape from.  As Lucy tried to pull her way out of the void, she felt pain slice at her back.

For some reason, she couldn't remember why there was pain.

Lucy slipped in and out of the two worlds; from the bright one where she felt something wrapping around her stomach, to the dark and sick abyss she never wanted to sink in to.

"Get you're filthy hands 'offa her!"

Lucy felt more pain erupt in bright void.  But that didn't make sense; the bright was good, not evil.  Wasn't the dark supposed to be the suffering?  Wasn't the light supposed to be the solace?  Lucy felt hands clasp her arms and the side of her body, and she got the faint feeling she was being carried.  However, it was only for a moment before she was shut back into the black void once more.