Chapter 10: Lies and a Fiery Passion

Hello, minna~! ♥ Gah, it feels so good to be back!  My hand feels so much better, and I was finally able to write after these past few days! c':  It makes me really happy, hehe!  Anyways, I finally have a break from Volleyball, yay!  I do have it on Sunday though, just because we have a game on Monday~ ❤ But that's okay with me!  eeee I'm just so happeh! >w<  So, I want to dedicate this chapter to fairytailnalu1. c:  Thanks for always being my best friend; and for being there when I need someone to talk to.  Please fan him; he absolutely deserves it!!  His fan fiction is really awesome~!  Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this update, and remember; feedback is very much apreciated!  Until the next chapter, everyone!!

--я y - c н α η ; ❤

❝т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я❞

===================================================================

Natsu hadn't left Lucy's bedside since they'd arrived back at Fairy Tail.  He had been the one to carry her inside the guild, and the one to be by her when she had been going through healing treatments.

However, she was still unconscious.

When they had arrived at the guild tired and sweaty and with a critically-injured Lucy in Natsu's arms, the guild had been sent into a panic.  They were just as anxious as Natsu and the others were to see what had happened, and who had done this to Lucy.  When they had brought Lucy in, Wendy had told Natsu and the others that Lucy's magic was incredibly depleted, showing that she had used up all her magic power in defense against her attacker.  Not only that, but Lucy's injuries were created by magic, so it had definately been another mage who had attacked Lucy.

Natsu clenched his fists.  When he thought of someone harming Lucy a burning fury flamed inside him as bright as a star, and filled with enough energy to burn out the sun.  The violent passion seemed to only grow stronger, and Natsu could barely contain his anger.  Who would attack Lucy?  Was it an old member of Sabertooth getting revenge since it had become a treasuring guild now?  Or was it someone entirely different who they hadn't met yet?  Who would attack Lucy, and why her in the first place?  

Whoever it was, they were strong; the residing sense of magic on Lucy showed it, and that was stale in itself.

However, at the same time, Natsu didn't know how to feel about the situation.

He was furious at the attacker, frustrated with himself, and most of all her felt betrayed by Lucy.  Why did she lie to him, when she'd promised nothing was going to happen?  He had thought that...

Natsu shook his head, growling lowly in frustration.  No, he'd think about that later.  Right now, he just wanted Lucy to be okay.  If she didn't wake, Natsu wouldn't know what he would do.  As he sat there, Natsu wondered when Lucy was going to wake up, and didn't move from his spot as he watch the sleeping-Lucy, and her fearful expression that resided on her face.

"You better wake up, dammit..."  Natsu mumbled, clenching and unclenching his fists.

Lucy didn't stir.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Virel straightened his posture, smirking evily.  "Your spirits pack quite the punch, I'll give you that.  However..."  Virel swung his head back.  "They are no match for the new me!"

H-He's too strong!  Lucy's eyes contracted in fear and exhaustion, leaving her breathless.  

"I think it's time to end this, don't you think?"  Virel replied, rotating his wrist mockingly.