Chapter 11: Recap of Terror

Hello, everyone! ~♥ Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it!  I finished most of it last night, but added in a few things this morning to make it more refined...  Also, I corrected mistakes. c;  I'm glad I have a day off; it makes me so happy! ♥ Being able to update just adds to the mood, haha!  Well, I dedicate this chapter to xxfantasylover. c:  Thanks for always complementing me and my stories; you're such a sweet person!! ;o;  I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and remember; feedback is so very much appreciated!! c; ♥ Though, forgive me for mistakes, ne?  Until the next chapter, minna!!

--я y - c н α η ;

т н є  и α ℓ υ  ω я ι т є я  ❤

=============================================================

As Virel rushed towards Lucy suddenly, Lucy couldn't manage a scream to rise in her throat.  She couldn't manage to get up and run; she was too exhausted from the lack of magic and her injuries.

Instead, Lucy closed her eyes tightly and waited for the final blow.

The impact knocked Lucy straight off the ground despite already laying on the earth, and she was sent rolling across the grass.  Stopping on her stomach, Lucy grimaced in pain as she stopped just over the edge of the water, her hands soaking in it.  However, Lucy lifted her head shakily, clenching her teeth as she struggled to sit up.

T-There's gotta be something else I can do...!  Lucy thought, looking at the ground painfully.

Lucy exclaimed loudly as Virel instantaneously appeared above her, and she leaned back in shock.  However, that only increased her opening and Virel slammed his left hand into her neck, grabbing onto Lucy's throat as he slammed her to the ground.  He did so with such force too, that the ground exploded into debris and Lucy created a crater in the ground.

Lucy gurgled loudly, her eyes clenched shut in pain as her limbs settled to the ground, and she wrapped her hands around Virel's left hand.

Virel chuckled, his expression vile.  "So weak.  How on earth did you manage to beat me back then?"

Lucy answered with a desperate gasp for air as her body shook in discomfort.

Virel smirked at Lucy.  "Here I am, beating you as easily as I should have done back then.  You're nothing but a fly in my face, begging to be swapped.  With this new power, you don't have nearly enough power as I."

Before Lucy could retort back, Virel lifted her from the ground, making Lucy sway in the process.

Virel chuckled.  "I think I'll play with you for a little bit."

Throwing her, Lucy was sent flying with such velocity she skipped across the water, rolling onto the grass on the other side of the pond.  Lucy tried once again to get up, but barely made it to her knees before Virel was on her again.  Kicking her in the stomach, Lucy was sent flying back through the woods and deeper into the forest, slamming through brush in the process.

As Lucy came to another stop, Lucy covered her head to block the falling branches from hitting her, shivering in strain.  As they stopped collapsing, Lucy looked to see another clearing ahead, but the nearest road was at least three miles away.  Lucy's hope slightly rose, but that was before Virel reappeared again, grabbing onto her wrist and lifting her into the air.

"How sad..."  Virel taunted, getting in Lucy's face.  "You can't even fight back now, can you?"

Lucy didn't answer.

Virel hmphed, filling his hand with the same black mass as before.  "Just to make this more damaging, how about I take the rest of your magic away?"