Chapter 22: The Voice's Identity

Hello, everyone! ♥ I really was able to update again; woohoo! cx  And even better, for my NaLu Fan Fiction, haha~!  I just thought of this really cool thing to add to this story at the last minute, so now I'm really excited to finish this story and see all of your reactions! c;  Lol, it seems like a lot of my stories have duplicate Lucys, ne? ^.^;  Well, it doesn't really matter; they're my stories after all. c:  I dedicate this chapter to truth000.  Feedback is greatly appreciated, don't forget!! ♥ I hope you all enjoy this chapter; and until next time, minna!

cяypтιc_єyєs || яy-cнαη

ೋღ♥ ღೋ

ღ тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя ღ

===================================================================

Natsu rushed forward, so much more faster now that Virel didn't even see Natsu coming.  Natsu roared loudly, his teeth clenched together as he surfaced under Virel's defenses.  As quick as a second, Natsu landed at least ten punches into Virel's stomach, sending fire into him simultaneously.  

"He's winning!"  Happy cheered, gone to help Charle lay Wendy up against the wall.

Lucy was still completely unconscious; she didn't show any signs of stirring.

Virel was launched into the air, and Natsu charged after him, not letting up at all.  When Natsu met him up at the top, he intertwined his fingers together and raised his combined fists into the air.  Bringing it down heavily, Natsu slammed his fists into Virel's back, making Virel bend upwards because of the force.  Then, Virel plummeted to the ground, slamming into the earth with a sickening crack.

Natsu dropped back to the ground, his flames still glowing brightly and the lightning sparking around him.  His eyes were still intense and furious; he was too overcome with anger to let down.  Gray stood up, gathering himself and preparing to fight again while Natsu stared at Virel, who was slowly getting up.

Virel chuckled.  "Ah, so you do have more tricks up your sleeves, hm?  Well, it looks like I'll have to go all out too..."  Dark magic began to spread around Virel's feet, and the wind picked up, rustling his clothes.

"I'm not going to let you do that again!"  Natsu exclaimed, running forward.  "Lightning Flame Dragon's Firing Hammer!"

Natsu's flames sparked to life so intensely that it completely covered the lower half of his arm and was extremely thick.  The lightning sparked in the air and appeared in front of Natsu's fist, slowly wrapping around Natsu's fire and then sparking around in the area around it.

Natsu roared as he drew his arm back, ready to put as much as he had into the attack he was about to do.  When he went to swing, so much force was in the blow that the ground Natsu didn't even touch exploded, sending debris clouds flying sky-high and rubble everywhere.  

However, when the smok slightly cleared, Natsu saw that Virel hadn't been hit, and wasn't anywhere within' his sight.  That, of course, was until Virel appeared behind him, once again using his enhanced speed.  Slamming his elbow into the back of Natsu's neck, Virel hit a pressure point he knew was there and caused pain to fly through Natsu's body.  Blood slightly escaped from his mouth, and Natsu dropped to the ground with a thump.

Gray suddenly appeared then, wielding a white sword and a bow in the other.  As he charged forward, Virel easily ducked and jumped out of the way, leaving Gray to use his bow.  His sword melting away, Gray threw his bow into the air and slammed his fist into his palm, making ice vapor appear instantly.

"Ice Make: Lance!"

Thousands of lances that faintly resembled arrows made a shattering noise and erupted forward, heading straight for Virel.  Virel watched as they rapidly approached, and his expression slightly change to amusement as the lances were about to slice right through him.