Chapter 7

"If you keep hiding your true self. Your life becomes like a slow death. Once you become free of all the lies and the hiding of yourself. Life will become vibrant again." -Ziggy Marley

*

Liam's POV:

I paced back and forth across the bus. I looked down at the girl who was laying on the couch. Still, she hasn't woke up.

Here I am in my tour bus, alone, with some random girl who's knocked out, and Natalie is no where to be found.

Where the hell was she?

I walked over to the bathroom. Maybe I could find something in there.

I froze in the doorway.

On the bathroom counter, there was a blonde wig in the sink. There was a tiny container. I picked it up and opened it.

A fake nose?

I saw contact case.

I walked slowly out of the bathroom and ran my fingers through my hair.

So, she's a fake person?

Lily's POV :

I walked up the steps of the tour bus, the boys were behind me. I couldn't wait to show my sister the clothes.

I opened the door to see a panicked Liam.

"Oh thank God." He breathed out.

I saw a girl laying on the couch.

"Jo." Her name barely left my lips. I ran over to her, but Liam held me back.

"Lily don't go near her, ok? We don't know who she is. I found her in the bathroom, and then she passed out." He said. I could tell he was scared.

'"But-" I got interrupted.

"Wait, where's Natalie?" Niall asked.

"Guys-" Again, interrupted.

"I don't know, I mean she was taking a shower and then I open the door to this. I found some-" Liam talked quickly.

"I-"

"Wait." Harry chuckled. "Why would you open the door if Natalie was in the shower. Hmmm??" He laughed.

"Harry, please. She was done, but anyway-"

"SHE'S MY SISTER." I yelled.

The boys all looked at me.

"Her name is Joanna, she's my sister." I said quietly.

"What do you mean she's your sister?" Harry asked.

"I meant exactly what I said. This girl on the couch, right here, see her? She's my sister." I said motioning over to Jo.

The boys' faces were confused looking.

"Then who's Natalie? Do you know where she is?" Niall asked.

"Natalie, she's a fake person." I paused, "It was just Jo's way, to cover up herself." I said.

"Lily?" I heard a voice.

I turned around to see Jo sitting up.

"This a dream right? Please tell me this isn't real." Her voice cracked.

I rushed over to her side, not hearing a word from the boys.

"I can't." I whispered.

She looked over my shoulder, her face went more pale than before.

"Am I Jo or Natalie right now." She whispered in my ear.

She must've hit her head when she fainted.

"You're Jo." I said.

I've never really seen my sister like this. She seemed more scared than ever before

And to be honest. I was too.

"Can someone please explain to me what's going on? This is all happening to fast." Louis said.

Silence.

"Why do you look so familiar?" Zayn said to Jo.

Silence.

"I found a wig in the bathroom. And a fake nose." Liam paused. "Who are you?"

__________________________

Authors Note :

Ok, yes this chapter might be confusing for you. But I promise next chapter you will figure everything out, pretty much. More is coming! Please comment and vote!

~Sam