Chapter 8

Jo's POV :

I looked around at my surroundings, I couldn't see much.

Me not having my glasses, I'm really blind.

"Lily? Can you get my glasses." I whispered.

Lily ran into the other room and returned quickly.

I put on my glasses, my vision got back to normal.

I haven't been able to see clearly in days.

I put them on and looked at the 5 boys who were a few feet away from me.

I could finally see their faces.

I never realized how damn cute they were.

"Hello?! We still have no idea what's going on!" Niall yelled as he threw his arms in the air.

I hugged my knees to my chest, and set my chin on them.

I didn't know what to say.

I didn't know how to explain everything.

"Lily, go in the bedroom." I said.

"But-"

"Lily, please." I said.

She walked into the room without another word being said.

I got up slowly and stuck my hand out to the boys.

"Hi, I'm Jo. Jo Hampton." I said.

The boys gave me confused looks and shook my hand.

I sat back down on the couch the boys also taking seats.

I played with my fingers, I could feel their eyes on me.

"You're the girl who went missing years ago." I heard someone say.

I looked up to see Zayn.

"You're Joanna Hampton, you the girl who's been missing!" He said louder.

The boys all look from him, to me.

"I really don't want to tell you all my crap. But right I have no choice." I said.

" So yeah," I whispered. "I was kidnapped when I was 12." I said quietly. 

The boys faces changed. They were pale.

"Wait.. What?" Harry gasped.

"I was 12 and Lily was 3. I was kidnapped from my home. I came back from school and-" I paused.

"I came home from school and Lily was in a man's arms. My dad, was lying on the floor. Dead." I said quietly.

"I know this might seem like a lot. Like its all going to fast. And I just met you and everything. But, I can't make up a story to all of this." I breathed out.

"Ok so anyway, next thing I know. I'm in a basement with Lily screaming. And we weren't the only people down there either, there was a boy my age who had been there for two months already." I explained.

"Wait, so who's Natalie?" Niall asked.

"I'm getting there." I paused. "Anyway I was there for 4 years. Shit happened. And I was close to one of the people who worked for A-"

"Who's A?" Harry asked.

"A's the leader of all this. So anyway, he let me out. Without telling anyone. So it's been almost 2 years since. And no ones found me or Lily. The wig, nose, and contacts were my cover up. So no one would find me." I said.

"Wait, so everyone thinks you're still missing?" Louis asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Why don't you report yourself in?" Zayn asked.

"Because I don't want to go back." I said.

The boys have me confused looks.

"See, if I turn myself in. It will be world wide I'm guessing, because I've been missing for so long. What I'm trying to say is, they'll find me and Lily and-"

"You don't know that. Police would go searching-" Liam said.

"There's so many of them. No one could ever find all of them." I sighed.

"So this whole thing is why you've been in your own little world." Niall said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I've been so rude to you lately. It's just-" I paused.

"What?" Zayn asked.

"If you could read my mind right now, you'd be in tears." I said quietly.

Niall got up and sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug.

To be honest, I haven't had a hug from anyone besides Lily, in years.

"We're gonna be here for you." He whispered in my ear.

I pulled away from him quickly.

I felt tears start to sting my eyes.

"Don't tell me that." I whispered and bit my lip.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I've heard that so many times, and no one. No one has kept that promise."

__________________________

Authors Note :

Ok, so I know I took "A" from Pretty Little Liars, and to be honest I'm in love with that show. And it kind of inspired this story. Ok, so anyway please no hate. Some other things will be tied into the show too. But I promise, It's an original story! Also their is a picture of Jo on the side, also on the last chapter too. If you want to see more look up "Sandra Kubicka" on google. Comment and Vote please (: More is coming.

~Sam