Chapter 20

"In my memory, it doesn't end." John Green

*

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE THE END PLEASE READ. IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE SUPER LONG WAIT, I'LL EXPLAIN.

*

"Lily this is your room." Aunt Casey opened the door to a tiny colorless room. Everything was white.

"Wow," Lily said amazed walking into the room. She's never really had a bedroom from what she can remember, so this to her was paradise.

"Where's Jo's bed?" Lily said plopping down onto the mattress.

"Joanna has her own bedroom, she is right next door." She smiled.

"I'd prefer to sleep in the same room as Lily though, maybe we could move her be-" She cut me off.

"Well I'm not taking that into consideration." She walked out of her room. I sighed and followed behind her.

"And this is your room. I made some people remodel it for you, so no it's nice and-, cozy." She smiled at the room.

It looked like it was for a little girl. Lily stumbled in behind me.

"Oh." She whispered.

The walls were purple with a pink border. There was a queen size bed with flower type design comforter.

I felt Lily's presence leave my side, I turned to see her walk back into her room.

"You did this on purpose." I snapped.

"Leo told me she was a chatter box, had to do something to shut that kid up." She said.

"How dare you!" I yelled.

She turned to me, "What are you gonna do? Hit me? Kill me? Because I'll be sure to put you in a mental institution."

"You can't do that. I'm not even mental." I rolled my eyes at her stupid remark.

"Oh really? Hun, Leo's told me about you "seeing things" and "predicting the future". He basically already has you on the waiting list." She said.

"Leo wouldn't do that." I mumbled.

"Oh, but he did." She chuckled.

"You're a bitch, you know that? I saw right through you." I sat down at the bed.

"And you think I can't see through you. You have multiple personalities Joanna, I can't already tell. You try to act all tough and mean, but really you're scared that I'm gonna hurt you right? Then you're all sweet and have the biggest heart ever, but I know Joanna you don't have a heart. You're a cold heartless person, worse than me. If you had a chance you would kill every single one of those people who tortured you, and watch them suffer. I can just picture you murdering someone. And you would be smiling and like it, I know you. I know you more than you know yourself." She snarled.

"I wouldn't-"

"Oh and those boys, who you think love you so dearly. Ever think they're just helping you for publicity. They are in the biggest boy band in the world, and right now they're the most talked about people in the world. Even more than you. You think they care about you, right? Well sweetheart, open your eyes. They don't care about you."

I sat speechless, just staring at the devil in front of me.

"You don't know anything about them." I said quietly.

She smiled, "And neither do you."

She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.