Chapter 19

"Feelings never do make sense. They get you all confused. Then they drive you around for hours before they drop you right back where you started." - Blair Waldorf

*

Two days later

I sat in the chair, tapping my feet against the cement floor. Leo walked out of the room, she must be here.

"You nervous?" Liam asked.

"I haven't spoken to a family member in years, Of course I'm nervous." I said.

He laughed at put his hand on my thigh so stop the tapping. He leaned over to my ear, "It was getting annoying."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Do you thinks she's nice, Jo? Or really pretty? Maybe she's rich. Do you think she's rich? Or maybe she's weird. Would you like her if she was weird, Jo?" Lily kept blurting out questions.

"Lily, you just have to wait to find out." Harry said trying to calm her down a bit.

"I don't remember her much, Lily. Dad never really wanted us talking to her. But whatever she turns out to be, we will put a smile on our face and be nice, you got that?" I explained to her.

"Yes." She replied.

Next thing you know, the door opened. Leo stood next to our Aunt Casey.

Her brown hair, fell onto her back. She had piercing green eyes, with a rather strong jawline. She looked like a bitch, but still she was stunning.

She showed off her curves, and I don't blame her for doing so. I didn't bother looking at any of the boys, but I guarantee they were drooling at her.

Lily immediately let go of my hands and ran into her. She wrapped her arms around her torso and squeezed.

Aunt Casey was a bit caught off guard at first, but then she picked Lily up.

"And you are..?" She put a smile on her face, I scoffed. She didn't even know poor Lily's name.

"I'm Lily, your niece." Lily smiled, and I smiled at her.

"Well it's so nice to meet you." She squeezed Lily hard and rocked her back and forth harshly. I flinched, and with Liam's hand on my thigh still, he patted it to calm me. I pushed his hand away and stood up.

"Oh, and you're Joanna. I haven't seen you in ages." She put down Lily and forcefully pulled me into a hug. I tried my best to look happy. I responded to the hug, by patting her back.

"Yeah, that's me." I pulled away, smiling the best I could.

"Oh my, you've grown up. You turned into a beautiful young lady." The put her hands on my cheek examining my face.

"I wish you're father could see." She smiled. I moved her hands down from my face.

"Thank you." I whispered, stepping back.

"Don't tell me I have 5 nephews, too. Leo you never told me-" She said.

"Oh no, we're not your nephews," Liam laughed. "We're good friends of Jo, and Lily." He said.

"Jo? That's a mans name. Oh dear, we won't be calling you that." She giggled.

I took a further step away from her. I looked at the boys, they all looked taken back. Louis was just about to open his mouth, but Aunt Casey cut him off.

"Ok, you girls all packed up? We don't want to stay here all day, now do we?" She said to us.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why would we be packed?" I asked.