Chapter 1: Shower Love

I already did an early warning note before I started working on this chapter but I'll just warn again this chapter will be a lemon with pictures! You've been warned for the last time!
.
.
.
Now to the story!

Narrator's POV:
Lucy and Natsu were laying up cuddled up naked fast asleep in each others arms after their overnight love making session.
The light from the sun had shined into the dimly lit room through the curtains waking Lucy up from her peaceful slumber.

Lucy's POV:
"Stupid sun" I muttered
I try to sit up but my body felt like it was wrapped up by something. I look down to see a naked Natsu with his arms wrapped around me tightly.
"Oh right Natsu and I had sex no made love last night"
I start playing with his soft spiky hair remembering every little detail that happened between the both of us.
I start looking at the beautiful black dragon band with a red ruby in its mouth ring he used to propose to me with.
I continue to admire my sleeping fiancée's face after wiggling out of his tight grip.
I guess I have the sweat on my body to thank for that.
I continue to look at the handsome man snoring rather loudly.

I giggle at my fiancée and then turn my attention to the blood stained sheets

"I'm glad you were the one to take my virginity" I whisper in his ear.
I kissed his forehead and get out of bed.
I whinced at the pain I'm feeling.
"Damn my body is so sore!"
"Natsu must have really did a number on me"
After 5 minutes of wobbling and whincing in pain I finally made it to the bathroom.
After attempting to sit on the toilet I ended up squatting in order to pee which stung like hell!
I decide to take a shower instead of a bath to avoid more pain.
After taking a 15 minute shower I turn off the water but I'm stopped
by
.
.
.

Natsu's POV:
I wake up alone naked in my bed
"Where's Luce?"
I get out of bed thinking maybe she's in the kitchen so I go in there.
No Luce but I see a very hungry Happy clawing at the fridge. I open the fridge and take out a big salmon and give it to him.
I walk back to the bedroom so many thoughts come to mind.
"Where's Luce?"
"Did she leave?"
"Did I not satisfy her enough?"
I hear the sound of rushing water coming from the bathroom.
"Oh that's where she is" I smirked while making my way to the bathroom. I quietly open the door and see Luce in the shower.
I praise the Gods that I had a stand up shower.
I watch as the water drips down her soft porcelain skin. I can't help but lick my lips at the sight of her.
I was holding back the urge to fuck her since I knew she was probably still in pain from last night but when she bent down to wash her legs. The sight of her wet hole sends me over the edge.
Lucy is about to turn off the water but I stopped her right in her tracks when I slammed into her from behind.

Final Warning: Its Lemon Time!!!

3rd POV:

Natsu kept thrusting into Lucy's dripping wet pussy from behind while squeezing her right breast

"Ugh!"
"Natsu f-f-aster!"
"Harder!"
M-m-more Natsu!"
Natsu would increase his speed while adding more force to each thrust.
"Fuce Luce you're so fucking tight!"
"You're squeezing my cock!"
"Ugh you feel so fucking good Natsu!"
"I love your dick...daddy!"
Lucy said unexpectedly
Natsu can't help but smile... A wicked smile at that

"Is daddy's dick good Luce?""Yes daddy its so fucking good!""I love it!""Who's pussy does this belong to?!"Lucy decides to mess with the pinkette which is a mistake she's about to regret

"Yes daddy its so fucking good!"
"I love it!"
"Who's pussy does this belong to?!"
Lucy decides to mess with the pinkette which is a mistake she's about to regret.
"Sting."
Natsu looks at her in disbelief and hurt until he see's the smirk plastered on the blonde beauty's face.
"Oh its like that huh?!"
Natsu lifts both of Lucy's legs in the air and roughly slams into her while grabbing and pulling a handful of her hair while thrusting into her with so much force and speed.
Lucy screamed but not in ecstasy no it was pain. She pleaded with the pinkette to stop especially since she had reached her limit.
"No pain no gain Luce!"
"Besides this is your punishment!"
After a 10 minutes Lucy finally quieted down and her legs were limp.
She couldn't move anymore but Natsu still wouldn't stop.
Natsu slams Lucy's limp body against the shower wall and continued to thrust into her and grope her breast.

Her head fell back as her eyes rolled to the back of her head with drool dripping from her mouth.
After a total of two hours in the shower doing his fiancée he finally climaxed in her.
He had been holding back so that he could continue giving her punishment
After, he shot his load into her she fell backwards luckily Natsu had caught her.
Natsu carried her bridal style to the bed and gently laid her down.
"Sorry I had to go rough with you Luce but I had to teach you a lesson not to bring up that dipshit during our love making ever again with those words said he wraps Lucy up in his arms and falls asleep.

No ones POV:
I can't believe the sickening sight I just saw!
My poor eyes!
Natsu having sex with that blonde bimbo!
It should be me not her!
You will be mine Natsu just wait and see!
(Laughs menacingly)

End chapter 1
Whew that was intense for me writing and reading that
So who's this sicko that watches people have sex?
Why do they want Natsu?
As always please comment and vote
I hope I didn't scar anymore with the pictures.
Happy Easter readers!
Blessings