Chapter 7: Discovered

Previously, on Obsessed...
I'm about to land the finishing blow when
.
.
.
.
"Natsu what the hell are you doing in the ladies restroom?!"

3rd POV:
Mira and Levy were all hot & sweaty from dancing so they decided to freshen up in the restroom. Erza accompanied them since she was full from eating cake.

Wendy stayed behind since Elfman insisted he was going to win this time even though she had beat him at air hockey 10 times already.
Cana and Bacchus continued to drink and make out.

Erza, Mira, and Levy were outside the restroom when they heard the sounds of groans and shuffling going on inside which caused the three ladies to blush.

Mira's POV:
"Oh my...sounds like someone's having a little naughty fun in there"
"Maybe we should find another restroom girls"

Levy's POV:
".......!" 😶😳*blush*
*slowly nods head*

Erza's POV:
"The indecency of someone doing such an act in a public restroom!"
"Its disgusting I MUST put a stop to this!"

I open the door and see
.
.
.
.
.
Natsu on top of someone with blonde hair I couldn't make out their face I knew it wasn't Lucy!
"Natsu what the hell are you doing in the ladies restroom?!" I yelled. He flinches a little but only for a second then turns to face me his eyes were covered by his hair.

His face was bloody along with his clothes and hands. I stared wide eyed as I noticed how the floor, walls and even the restroom stalls were all bloody. It was an absolute blood bath.

"N-natsu w-whats going on?!" I stuttered which I rarely do.
Suddenly, I heard a groan "H-help
m-me"
Before, I could react I see Natsu grab a man with spiky blonde hair
"SHUT UP YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO SPEAK!"
"JUST DIE ALREADY!" He snapped at the man as he slammed him down hard to the tile floor.

I didn't know what was going on but I knew I needed to stop this Mira must of had the same thought as we both charged at Natsu and holding his torso trying to pull him back.

"GET OFF!" He growled and threw us off of him.
"Natsu sto....DON'T INTERFERE or YOU'LL REGRET IT! He said in an deep dark voice I was finally able to get a look at his eyes they were blood shot red as though he was possessed.

He turned back and started stomping the blonde haired man to death

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" He screamed in agony.
Mira and I charged back and grabbed Natsu's arms with all our might.
"Levy go get help! I screamed in desperation
As soon as I said that Levy was gone
Thoughts ran through my mind
"What happened to Natsu?"
"Why is he acting like this?"
"Who's this blonde haired man?"
"Why does Natsu resent him?"

Levy's POV:
I'm running back to the guys as fast as my short legs could take me
"Damn it all is it just me or does it seem this stupid hall got longer"
"Damn it!" I reach the bar to see Cana and Bacchus making out she was straddling him and grinding up on him. "Yeah I'm sure they won't be of any help" I facepalmed. I go over to the pool tables and see the guys playing pool Juvia was there cheering Gray on, Elfman and Wendy were still playing air hockey.

"You(pant) guys(pant)"
"What's wrong Shrimp?" Gajeel asked worriedly
"I-its N-natsu(pant)"
"Damn it I need water" I thought as if Wendy read my thoughts she hands me a bottle of water.

I chug it down now I can explain
"Natsu has gone plum crazy he's in the ladies restroom with Erza and Mira and they NEED HELP!!!" I concluded putting emphasizing the words need and help.

Back in the restroom
3rd POV:
"Natsu stop this!" Mira and Erza said unison
"LET GO OF ME!" He roared

"NATSU!"
Levy and the rest of the gang except Cana and Bacchus shouted since they were still at the bar.
Jellal, Elfman, Gajeel and Gray grabbed ahold of the angry pinkette's torso, arms and legs holding him back from Sting.
"LET ME GO!"
"HE MUST DIE!"
"Natsu what the hell is wrong with you man!" Gray asked
"H-he!" Natsu struggled
"He what Salamander?!" Gajeel asked
"HE HURT LUCY!!!" Natsu screamed in anger
"Guys over here!" Wendy cried
Mira, Levy, and Erza were beside her in a matter of seconds. The men except Natsu slightly looked over their shoulders and saw a horrid sight a bloody naked motionless Lucy Heartfilia was cradled in Wendy's arms.
Levy, Erza, and Mira looked in disbelief and felt dumbfounded that they hadn't noticed the blonde slumped over in the corner. They were shocked from seeing Natsu they didnt notice their female friend.

"H-how c-could this have
h-happened?!" Levy stuttered
"No this can't be...Lucy no!" Mira cried
"Someone is going to pay for this!" Erza pounded her fist on the tile floor.
"That person is this bastard right here!" Natsu pointed at the motionless Sting Eucliffe.

"Now you see why he must....DIE!"
Natsu broke free from the fellows and pounced on Sting continuing his assault.
"Natsu enough!" Jellal yelled trying to hold the pinkette back.
"Why should I?!"
"He HURT Lucy!"
"What if it were Erza that he hurt!"
"I wouldn't go to this much extreme!" Jellal replied
"Then you're WEAK!" He spat
"Sorry about this Natsu" Gray apologized
"Wha....(PUNCH)
Gray punches Natsu hard in the gut "Lucy" He muttered before darkness took over.

End chapter 7
Another intense chapter wasn't it?
So now we know who caught Natsu in the ladies restroom
So what will happen next?
Find out next chapter as always please comment and vote
much love
💟