Chapter 8: Catastrophic News

Previously, on Obsessed...
"Lucy" He muttered before darkness took over

Natsu's POV:
(Groan)
"Ugh...what happened?" I asked myself as I slightly open my eyes. I was in a room with white walls there were also bright lights. I try to sit up but quickly fall back on the bed as I felt a sharp pain from my gut.

"Oh Mr. Dragneel you're awake" An unfamiliar female voice said. I look to see a nurse walk in holding a medical chart. She had long brown hair and beautiful bluish grey eyes.

I'm not gonna lie she was quite cute but she's nothing compared to my sexy ass blonde bombshell of a fiancee Luce

"Wait a minute...Luce?"
"Where is she?!" I panicked in my mind.
"I'm nurse Lily I'm hear to take yo...WHERE'S LUCE! I rudely interrupted
"Umm...Luce?" She asked puzzled
"Lucy Heartfilia my fiancee!"
"Where is she?!" I screamed
"M-miss H-heartfilia is in critical care" She stuttered by my outburst
"What?!" I grab her roughly by her shoulders and got right in her face from afar it looked like we were kissing.
"Why is my Luce in critical care!" I growled

She was about to speak when the door was open.
*Gasps*
"NATSU WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"
"E-erza?!" I stuttered out of fear.
She stomped towards the nurse and I with straight up anger in her eyes followed by a dark aura surrounding her.

(A/n: pretend there's no metal pipe)

She yanks the nurse away from me by her hair "How dare you try to seduce your patient!" She spat at the innocent nurse then she turned her attention to me "And how dare you cheat on Lucy in her condition you asshole!"
"E-erza w-wait..."
It was too late she sent a flying fist right to my face causing me to blackout.

~Time Skip~
3rd POV:
Natsu had awoken once again only this time he had an ice pack on his left eye.
"Ugh...damn Erza can throw quite a punch" He winced in pain.
"Hello again"
Natsu looks to see the same nurse from before smiling at him he started sweating bullets and made a cross with his fingers

"Hello again"Natsu looks to see the same nurse from before smiling at him he started sweating bullets and made a cross with his fingers

"Go away you jinx!"
"Excuse how am I a jinx? She asked rather offended with her hands on her hips.
"Y-you got me in trouble with Erza so that makes you a jinx"
"EXCUSE ME YOU were the one that was up in my face!" She reminded him
"Oh right sorry about that!" He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.
"It's okay you're lucky I'm a forgiving person and don't worry I explained everything to her so you're in the clear" Nurse Lily stated.
"Anyways I'm here to inform you you've been released from the hospital here's the paperwork I need you to sign"
She hands Natsu a stack of papers and points to where he needs to sign it.

Natsu's POV:
"Excuse me nurse?"
"Yes?"
"Could you please take me to Lucy?"
"Of course after you finish signing these papers"
"Thank you"

After, 5 minutes I was finally finished signing the papers Nurse Lily was now leading me to Luce.
"So why is she in critical care?" I asked anxiously
"Well she's in critical condition because she has a huge concussion from bumping her head on something hard and blunt"
"Oh she refused to cooperate so I slammed her head against the wall"

I stopped in my tracks as memories started coming back I clenched my fists in anger.
"Sting" I said his name with venom "What was that?" Nurse Lily asked as she turned to face me
"Sting... h-he did that to her"
"Sting hmm..you don't mean Sting Eucliffe do you?"
"Yes that bastard!" I gritted my teeth
He's in Emergency Critical Care since he was near close to death"
"I see" I evilly smirked as Nurse Lily turned back around
"Serves the bastard right"

We made to the critical care room I walked in and there was a Luce laying down on the bed hooked to an IV and a breathing machine. She had 2 band aid patches on her face and her head had been wrapped up.

"Luce!" I cried as I ran to her and knelt down beside her.
"She's yet to wake up and its been 3 days now since, you've both been here" Nurse Lily informed
"T-three days?" I asked in disbelief
"Yes 3 days"
"Oh no b-but the wedding!"
"Don't worry your friends took care of that!"
"Oh that's a relief" I happily sighed
"Well I'll leave you two alone....oh before I go Congratulations!"
"Aww thanks Lucy and I have been looking forward to this wedding since, we were kids.
"Oh that's so romantic"
"Well congrats on that but that's not what I was congratulating you for earlier"
"Oh then what were you congratulating me for?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Congratulations Natsu Dragneel you're going to be a father!"

End chapter 8
So Natsu is going to be a father
What will happen next?
Find out next chapter
Expect a minor time skip next chapter
Please comment and vote
If you decide to comment please comment positive comments the negativity and the cyber bullying that some people do to other writers has got to stop!
We all have feelings for taking time out of our busy schedules to write stories for y'all to read and enjoy so either enjoy them or shut up and go about your business
Hopefully that wasn't rude I'm just tired of a lot of people on here being criticized for their work whether there story had grammar problems, something happened in the story that a person didn't want to happen or they wanted things to go a different way, people criticizing about certain words that a person puts in THEIR story it needs to stop!
Blessings to you all
😇

Credit: to my Lil sissy Feltonbreana123 for the title name

Dedication to TheLemonSquad she always comments my stories and every comment she comments always makes me smile so in honor of her I decide to make her character in my story and that was Nurse Lily hope you enjoyed and I hope you like the picture of you I picked.