Chapter 10: Punishment time pt. 1

The title should say it all what this chapter is about...in case u can't figure it out.. its a slight lemon

Previously on Obsessed...
"I'm going to make you regret making fun of me Luce"

Lucy's POV:
I was still holding my gut laughing at Natsu until Natsu called my name.
"Luce"
"Yes Nat...mmph
Natsu silences me by smashing his lips on mine.

The kiss was rough but still passionate as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I decided to mess with him a little bit so I refused to allow him entrance

He abruptly breaks the kiss.
"Lucy" He growled in annoyance.
"Yes Natsu?" I acted innocently
"Oh so you want to play the innocent act huh?"
I just smirked at him.
"So it's like that huh?"

Next thing I know Natsu picks me up and slings me over his shoulder and walked me over to the bed. He gently lays me down and hovers over me.

"N-natsu what are you doing?"
"Luce...that wasn't very nice making fun of me earlier"
"N-natsu I-I...HUSH love don't try to talk your way out of your...."
He pauses then leans to my ear
"PUNISHMENT" He whispered huskily while licking my earlobe.

Suddenly, he smashes his lips on mine again he asked for an entrance by licking my bottom lip and I still refuse to allow him permission.

Once again he pulls away and growls in annoyance he then leans back down as if he was going to try to claim my lips again but instead he bit my lip.
"Ouch!" I cried

He took the opportunity to stick his greedy tongue inside my mouth exploring every nook and cranny.

I couldnt help but moan into our heated kiss. After a few minutes we pulled apart leaving a long stringy trail of saliva we were both panting heavily.
"Na(pant) tsu"
"Lu(pant) cy"

Natsu's POV:
Luce looks so hot and inviting as she laid underneath me.

Her face flushed, her lips swollen from a hot make-out session, her chest heaving up and down making her boobs bounce I lick my lips at the sight of my sexy hot ass beautiful fiancée underneath me.

"I'm so fucking lucky!"
I lean back down and softly kiss her lips as I begin unbuttoning her hospital gown.

"D-dont do that Natsu" She mumbled though the kiss.
I just ignored her and kept on unbuttoning when she grabbed my hands and push them away from her chest.
"Lucy!"I growled
"Natsu we're in a hospital what if we get caught like last time remember"
"That's not possible since the nurse was already here and won't be back for another hour" I reminded her

I started unbuttoning more of her hospital gown but this time she slapped my hands away
"I said no Natsu!"

"Damn it you're so lucky I left my scarf at home!"
She sticks her tongue out at me "You're going to get it now Luce!"

My eyes catch a glimpse of...
"Is that medical wrapping tape I see?"
An idea pops up in my head as I stare at the roll of tape.
"I know what I will use now" I evilly smirked.

"Alright Luce you win" I put my hands up in surrender.
She smiles knowing she's won.
I walk over to the sink and wash my hands as I'm doing this I quickly snatch the tape that was right beside the sink thankfully Luce was now watching TV so she didn't see.

"I got you right where I want you Luce my love" I think to myself as I walk back to my unexpected blonde bombshell fiancée with a smirk still plastered on my face.

I walk back over to the bed and hover back on top of Luce.

*Sigh*
"What are you up to now Natsu?" "Nothing Luce I just want to kiss my beautiful fiancée is that a crime?"
"No but you're up to something!"
"No I'm not Luce I seriously just want to kiss you babe"
"I don't believe you Natsu"
"Aww..that hurts Luce" I pouted innocently
"Natsu I'm not stupid I know...Mmph! I shut her up by placing my lips on her's.
I wait until she melts into the kiss as soon as she does I stick my hand into my back pocket and
.
.
.
.
.
.
End chapter 10
Sorry to leave you guys with a cliffhanger but don't worry I already have the next part written out and I'm typing it as soon as I publish this!

This was originally going to be one full chapter but I could tell that it was going to go past my limit so I decided to break it up into two parts

So what do you think Natsu has in his back pocket and what is he going to do with it to Lucy
Find out in about 30 minutes to an hour just depends on my speed

The votes so far for the gender of the Nalu baby are:
Boy: 3 votes
Girl: 4 votes
Twins: 5 votes
I already have the names of the kids so please STOP giving me kid names!

See you guys next chapter

Don't forget to comment & vote

Much love
💗