Chapter 42: Finally Part 2

Natsu stood nervously looking towards the doors waiting to see his beautiful bride step out. Tiny beads of sweat were apparent on his forehead. "Relax bud you're shaking. Are you that nervous?" Gray his best man asked japing him with his elbow

"N-n-no." Natsu lied.

"Your shudders say different Salamander Gihi!" Gajeel chuckled.

"Sh-shut up Iron Face!" Natsu growled clenching his fist.

"Now, now let's stay calm here gents," Jellal said in his calm, cool, collected voice. Natsu clicks his tongue turning his attention back to the large double doors that had yet to open.

"Lucy asked me to sing this song instead of the traditional Here comes the Bride." Mira's voice echoed through the loudspeakers. Suddenly a soft melody began to play and the lights dimmed down.

"Whoa, What's happening?!" The men asked in unison. The women simply smiled as Mira began to sing. (Play the media above)

If we live forever, time would never change how we love
No river can run between us. You're never alone

One anxious blonde sat with her eyes closed in deep thought when the familiar melody rang through her ears. She looks up at the tv monitor seeing Mira singing on the mike. It was her cue to start her way down the aisle.

"Here we go." Lucy breathed out picking up her bouquet and walking out of the room.

I'm yours till I'm gone. The beat of my heart is for you
And this drum can make us dance until the day it stops

The clicking of her heels could be heard as they came in contact with the marble flooring. She reaches the double doors where there were two tall men in suits waiting for her on each side of the door.

We can toast to celebrate us 'til the end of time
This page is the beginning of a book that's never-ending, true story

Wendy, Ezra, Levy, Chelia, Evergreen, Cana, and Juvia harmonized with Mira singing the chorus part.

I just wanna love you with every bit of my heart
If the time ever came, it's not good enough. You can't have my soul. Everything I am, I am for you

The men, both grab a golden handle and pulled the doors open catching the attention of everyone inside especially the awaiting groom.

I just wanna love you with every bit of my heart
Words can't explain the way I feel, this is more than love

The bride clenches tightly on her bouquet and takes a couple of breaths before taking a step forward. The darkness still obscured her.

Everything I am, I am for you. I just wanna love you

One step at a time Lucy walked out of the darkness, revealing her beautiful wedding dress to everyone. "Don't fall. Don't fall. One step at a time." She thought afraid at the fact of falling flat on her face.

Whilst the blonde was mentally coaching herself about not losing her balance in her heels Natsu's jaw drop seeing his beautiful bride finally walking towards him. He took in all of her features.