Chapter 18: Payback pt 1

*Warning going to be some rough kinky stuff going on in this chapter and the next*

3rd POV:
Inside the condominium of Natsu Dragneel laid his soon-to-be-wife Lucy Heartfilia who couldn't seem to go to sleep she kept tossing and turning in frustration until she finally kicked the covers off her smooth milky creamy delicate skin.

Lucy's POV:
"Ugh!"
"Stupid Natsu ruining my night!"

"I get he cares deeply about me and our unborn child but he went way to fucking overboard at the party tonight"

"Guess I'm going to have to do that thing I had planned to do for that stunt he pulled at the hospital"

"I was going to let it slide but I've changed my mind"

"He's not getting away with embarrassing me in front of our friends!"

I seductively strut to the closet and pull out my secret weapons.

"I have to remember to thank Mira and Erza for these" I devilishly smirked.

?'s POV :
Natsu is so hot sleeping I was moaning while pleasuring myself to his sleeping form until, I saw that blonde bimbo wearing....

"Wait what the fuck is she wearing?!"

I started puking my guts out at the nasty sight suddenly, it started pouring down rain!

"Ugh!"

"The weatherman said 20% chance of rain not 100% percent!" I screamed

I look to see that blonde bitch making out with MY NATSU

"I guess the plan will commence after all"

"I better get out of this rain b-before ACHOO!"

"Damn it too late!" I say as I grumpily stomped back to my car and drove off

Lucy's POV:
After, putting on my outfit I sashayed downstairs to find my fiancé passed out on the couch.

I set the box I had bought from upstairs to the side of the couch and started ruffling up his spiky yet soft hair.

He softly purrs at my actions.

"So cute" I thought as I kissed his forehead. I then kiss his nose, his cheeks the sides of his mouth and finally his lips.

I start playfully nibbling on his ears while sucking and licking them.

"Mmm" He groaned

"Now his neck" I seductively thought as I start sucking and licking the scar on the right side of his neck.

I start leaving love bites all over his neck and collarbone letting any bitch that looks his way know that he's taken.

"You're all MINE Natsu!" I seductively purred

"I think its time to wake him up now"