Chapter 38: Look who's here

Gray, Lyon, Laxus, Bacchus, Elfman, Gajeel and Jellal froze seeing who was slowly coming down the red carpeted aisle of the chapel.

Why it was none other than Lucy, Juvia, Chelia, Mira, Cana, Evergreen, Levy and Erza. Following behind was Wendy, who was holding a blushing Romeo's hand.

All the girls had smirks on their faces all except Lucy and Wendy, who had a look of guilt. 

"Where the heck have you guys been?!" Gray asked worriedly.

"Yeah, What the hell Levy you had me worried sick!" Gajeel growled with tiny tears in the corner of his eyes.

"Gajeel call me crazy, but are those tears I see t--NO THEY'RE NOT!!!" Gajeel snapped interrupting Jellal.

"Aww, Did my Gaje miss his little shrimp?" Levy giggled.

"Gaje?" Gray, Lyon, Laxus, and Jellal questioned.

"S-Shut up Levy! B-Besides, you vowed never to speak that name around our friends!" Gajeel protested a slight blush was visible on his face.

Levy giggled and lightly pinched his cheek, causing Gajeel not only to groan in protest, but made the slight blush become an even greater one.

"Levvvvyy cut it out!" He whined in protest.

Levy just laughed and continued annoying him.

Erza was now in front of Jellal "Erza, where have you and the girls been? We were all so worried?" Jellal asked his scarlet haired significant other who merely smirked.

"Okay, what's with the smirk? It's creeping me out" Jellal asked sweatdropping.

Erza just chuckled while placing her hand upon the confused yet somewhat frightened blue haired male's cheek.

"That's no concern of yours, my dear Jellal~" She smiled, then let go of the stunned man's cheek.

Jellal nodded his head, "At least she and the others are okay, that's all that matters"

Mira smiled sweetly at a stunned yet somehow relieved Laxus. "I'm sorry for worrying you" Mira whispered softly.

"Mira, it's alright, you're all here and safe, so I won't stress about it" Laxus said with a sigh.

Mira nodded and pecked the blond haired male's cheek before she pulled away, he cupped her face pulling her into a kiss.

The kiss was about a minute long, then Laxus pulled away, whispering against her lips, "I know you and the girls had to have done this on purpose, but let me warn you Mira worry me like that again and there will be consequences"

Mira's face turned red hearing Laxus's seductive and rather tempting warning.

"Maybe I'll have to worry you more than~" Mira purred in his ear.

Laxus couldn't help smirking "You just wait till I get you home, you naughty vixen~"

Lyon simply hugged Chelia grateful to have her back in his arms safe and sound.