Chapter 6: Natsu's Rage

Previously, on Obsessed...
"What the fuck?!"
I bust down the door and see
.
.
.
.
Warning: There will be violence big time in this chapter!

Slight Stinglu Lemon! Gag!
.
.
.
.

Sting's POV:
After, I knocked Blondie out I continued to pound into her.

"Fuck this bitch's pussy is so tight!"
"Guess Dragneel can't seem to stretch you out I'll be sure to do it"
"Fuck she feels so good she should have been mines from the start"

I'm starting to regret knocking her out cold its kind of boring just hearing my moans and groans.
I would loved to hear her scream my name in ecstasy.

I'm about to shoot my load into her when crash!  The door busted down I see a flash of pink as a fist collides with my face making me stumble back.

~•~•~•~
Natsu's POV:
I busted the door down with all my strength causing it to fly off its hedges. I look and see Sting pounding his dick inside MY LUCE as she lays unconscious.
"Oh hell naw!"

I was so enraged by the sight of him raping MY LUCE before Sting could say anything I punched him square in the jaw sending him to stumble backwards onto the tile floor.

I run to her and start gently shaking her trying to wake her up.
"Luce?"
"Luce?!"
"Come on Luce wake up?"
"Did he drug her or something?"

I lift Luce's head and get ready to pick her up bridal style as I do this I feel something warm and sticky on the back of her head.
I assumed it was gum but when I looked at the palm of my hand it told a different story.
"B-b-blood?!" I screeched

I lean Luce's body forward to get a better look at the back of her head. In fact I saw blood leaking from behind her head.
"L-luce?!"
I begin to frantically shake her out of desperation

"Lucy please wake up!" I screamed I start feeling tears well up in my eyes as I continued to look at the lifeless body of my beloved fiancee