Chapter 36: Apology

A man with salmon colored hair stood in a chapel wearing a white tux.

He was looking down the aisle waiting for his bride, but so far there had been no sign of her.

Looking in his eyes you could see many emotions.

Regret

Doubt

Guilt

Anxiety

Those emotions were all present in the male's onyx eyes that held in tears.

>>>>Flashback<<<<

The blonde haired woman stared in shock at her phone that was flashing the picture of her fiance correction ex-fiance

"Lucy..you know you don't ha--No, I'll accept his call thank you Mira" Lucy said taking her phone from her white haired friend.

Her friend flashed her a small smile, then let herself out, but not before whispering "Good Luck"

Lucy nods her head and looks back at her phone that still read Natsu calling she exhales and answered the call.

"H-hello..."

"Damn it why did I just stutter?"

"L-luce?" The sound of Natsu's shaking voice said on the other line.

"H-hi N-natsu"

"Hey... how are you?" Natsu cursed himself for asking such a retarded question.

"Really Natsu how are you??!!"

"You just fucking broke off your wedding with this woman not to long ago idiot!"Natsu yelled inside his head.

"I-I'm... okay... I suppose" Lucy replied now stammering as she spoke.

"Luce..."

"Yes, Natsu?"

"I-I..." Natsu stammered trying to figure out what exactly to say.

He was afraid

Afraid that he'd say something else to hurt the woman he truly loved.

"What should I say?" He asked himself

"I don't want to screw up again?"