Chapter 44: A Pleasurable night

Muffled snores could be heard underneath the big puffy red cover, there laid Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel hugged up in the nude together from their previous night of sexual activities. The Pinkette male's body was, in fact, spooning his blonde-haired wife. Contented smiles were on both of their faces as they slept.

All was quiet throughout the house that is until "Wah, Wah." Soft cries came in through the monitor that stood on their dresser. The cries started out like a coo of a dove, but soon as the source of the cries grew more impatient the cries grew louder with more urgency. "Wah, Wah, Wah!" Lucy started squirming before her eyes shot open in alert.

"Natsu, the babies are up!" She exclaimed in a panic as she flung the covers off her body, she got ready to get out of bed when she's stopped by arms pulling her back in. "Natsu?!" The female turned around protesting only to be stopped by lips on hers. "Go back to sleep Luce. It's my turn to attend to the babies, remember?" The male said, brushing a few strands of her hair from her face.

The blonde's cheeks dusted with a shade of pink. "Heh, you're so adorable babe!" Natsu chuckled whilst picking up his red robe off the floor and throwing it on before exiting the room leaving his blushing bride there.

In the nursery the babies continued to cry in their cribs. "There, there babies daddy's here!" Natsu said, walking in with two bottles in both his hands. He sits the bottles beside the rocking chair before picking up the baby girl first then the boy. He holds them cautiously whilst walking over to the rocking chair. The baby boy had blonde hair like Lucy's while the girl had pink like the Natsu's. "Natsumi, Iggy are you two hunnnngryy?" Natsu cooed cradling his children that were no more than 2 months of age. The babies wailed in response, making sucky faces with their lips trying to reach for their father's chest when they felt nothing their wails grew louder.

"Now, now I may not be mommy, but I do have mommy's milk for you guys!" Natsu grinned carefully squatting over to pick up the two plastic baby bottles. One had a blue top the other spotted a pink one. He grazes the pink nipple of the bottle against the baby's lips, allowing them to open their tiny mouths and latch on sucking away. A huge smile of proudness spread across the male's face watching his babies feed. He was truly happy to be a father, let alone being married to the love of his life.

"Natsu?" An angelic voice called out, strands of golden blonde hair could be seen swaying side to side as her head peeked into the room.

"Luce baby, I told you to stay in the room." Natsu pouted slightly to see his wife up. He wanted her to have all the rest she could get after giving birth only two months prior.

"I know you did, but I couldn't sleep besides you look so adorable with them that I couldn't resist wanting to take a picture." She explained holding in her squeals of delight.

Natsu couldn't help chuckling finding his wife to be the adorable one. He glances down to check on their little ones only to discover they had fallen asleep with their bottles in their mouths. "Aww!" The proud parents cooed in unison.

"Let me help you." Lucy said slowly picking up their son, she gently taps on his back until a burp slipped out. Natsu did the same procedure with their daughter. The pair tip toed towards the cribs and ever so slowly laid their babies on their backside. "Sweet dreams our, little angels." They whispered softly, giving them each a soft kiss on the cheek. Natsu turns on the mobiles hanging above inside their cribs causing them to play gentle music to help them sleep. An arm landed on the blonde's shoulder as she leaned on the wooden railing.