Chapter 20: The morning after

Lisanna's POV:
*Beep*
*Beep*

"Stupid alarm clock" I groaned

I blinked and rubbed my sleepy eyes trying to wake up.

Once I fully woke up I took a glimpse at my alarm clock it indicated that it was 6:30 a.m.

"Mm..better start getting ready" I stretched my tired limbs.

After, doing my morning stretches I took a nice hot shower.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself up in my bath robe.

"Now to pick out something to wear" I said as I walked inside my walk in closet.

"Ah this will do nicely"

I get dressed in a magenta colored blouse with black shorts. I wore white Skechers tennis shoes with the back out on my feet.

"Man I look hot" I slightly lick my finger and place it on my butt.

I make a "Shizz" sound with my mouth.

Then, I grab my bag off the bed and kiss my life size doll of Natsu on the lips.

"Mwah I love you Natsu"

"I'll be back later"

I blow him a kiss then left.

I hop into my red hot sports car and drive away.

On my way to my destination I stopped at Mc Donalds to grab a sausage egg mcmuffin.

"I wonder how the real Natsu is doing?" I sighed daydreaming about the man of my dreams.

"I will get him back from that blonde bimbo I swear it"

"Stupid Sting couldn't seduce her into falling in love with him"

"So now I'm going to have to step in and I won't stop until Natsu is mines again" I laughed sinsterly

~Lucy&Natsu's Condo~

Lucy's POV:
I was sleeping soundly when my stomach started acting funny causing me to wake up. I rush to the bathroom and empty the contents from the previous night out of my stomach.

"Ugh...stupid morning sickness" I groaned

I brush my teeth, gargle with mouthwash followed by washing my face.

As I walk out the bathroom I noticed the bed empty.

"Hmm...I wonder where Natsu is?"

Then I recall the events of last night which leads me to go downstairs.

I get to the last step and see pink spiky hair laying on the couch.

I peek around the couch to see my handsome pink haired fiancé sleeping soundly.

His wrists were still tied up since, I purposely forgot to untie them. Drool hung from his mouth as he snored. His cat Happy was sprawled up next to him drool hung from his mouth as well.