Chapter 43: Finally Part 3

"The bride and groom have written their own marriage vows to one another, so let's all shut up and listen!" The priest announced with authority.

The couple chuckled and sweat dropped animatedly at the priest. "Uh, who goes first?" Natsu asked, confused scratching his head.

"Why the groom of course!" The priest exclaimed.

"Alrighty then!" Natsu holds Lucy's medium sized hands in his large ones. Onyx eyes met chocolate brown eyes as he spoke.

"Luce, I still don't know how I got so lucky meeting a girl like you, to be honest, this still feels like a dream to me!" Natsu chuckled before clearing his throat continuing.

"No, but all joking aside Luce, I know I can be dense, childish and may do things or say things you don't agree with, but one thing is for sure, I vow to always stay by your side, to be faithful towards you, to protect, love and cherish you along with this baby you have growing inside you that we made through one of those ten times a day sex sessions.

The blonde's face turned bright red.

"Well, dammmmn!" The priest exclaimed jaw-droppingly. The majority of their female friends were shaking their heads facepalming.

"Did he seriously just say that?!" That was the question in their heads.

"TMI!" Jellal shouted.

"WOAH! THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL MANLY!" Elfman shouted flexing his pecs earning a slap from Evergreen. "BE QUIET!"

"Willlld! Didn't think you had it in ya Natsu!" Bacchus hiccuped, clearly already drunk.

"No wonder Lucy would be walking around funny at times!" Cana laughed wiggling her eyebrows. "Ha-ha! It all makes sense now!"

"No Stop it!" Lucy covered her face extremely red, shaking her head rapidly side to side. "Natsu, I can't believe you just said that!"

"What? It's the truth, Luce!" Natsu shrugged his shoulders, not seeing what the big deal was. "Ugh!" Lucy groaned at her soon to be husband's stupidity.

"Natsu... You're going to be the death of me!" She cried in her head.

"You may continue if there's more Mr. Dragneel." The priest nudged.

"Oh, right! Um, let's see, where was I?" Natsu pondered in his head. "Meh, it seems I lost my place, I'll just wing it!" He fist pumped enthusiastically.

"Isn't that what he was doing in the first place?" Everyone thought in unison sweatdropping.

"Look, I'm more about action, not words, but I will continue to say this Luce I love you and our baby and that's all that matters, right?!" Natsu pulls Lucy close by her waist and had his other hand on her slight growing belly. "I love you both and I'll always be here for you both." He vowed kissing the top of her head, then on her belly.

"Natsu," Lucy whispered with a blissful smile on her face. She looks up into his eyes getting lost in them in return the same effect was happening to Natsu as he looked into her eyes.

"Splendid! Splendid! Ha-ha, now its time to hear the bride's vows!" The priest's giddy voice chimed in ruining the moment.