Chapter 23: Getting Ready to head out

Lucy's POV:
After, my shower I got dressed into a cute outfit

Lucy's POV:After, my shower I got dressed into a cute outfit

"I'm sure going to miss wearing these types of outfits"

I heard maternity outfits aren't cute at all but I'm confident enough that I'll be able to pull it off

Now that I was dressed I brushed my hair instead of putting it in its usual side pony tail I decided to leave it down today.

Afterwards, I brushed my teeth, gargled with mouthwash, flossed, and to conclude added clear white strips to keep my teeth clean for an hour and to keep my teeth sparkly white.

With my morning routine complete I made my way downstairs to see what my wacky pink haired fiancé was up to.

"Natsu" I called out when I reached the third to last step.

"Yeah Luce?" He responded as he sat on the couch watching TV.

"Natsu you need to get ready or we'll be late"

"Alright Luce I'll go take a shower now"

I notice tissue stuffed in his nose I giggled to myself knowing the reason why.

So..I decided not to ask what happened but I did make a joke on one topic

"Natsu?"

"Yeah Luce"

"D-did your k-kiss with Happy wor..DONT START with me Luce!"

"That's NOT funny at all!" He shouted with a slight blush on his face from embarrassment

I giggled at him until an all too familiar booming voice interrupted

"SHUT UP or I'll sock you again along with ripping your tongue out your FUCKING MOUTH!!!"

Natsu shivered in fear at the voice of Ms. Tashey from next door.

"Damn it Luce...you're gonna get me trouble!" He whispered yelled

"Looks like my hunch was right?"😅

"I'm sorry Natsu" I said trying to stiffen a giggle

"Yeah...sure you are" Natsu said sarcastically while playfully rolling his eyes.