Chapter 34: Is this the end of us?

Lucy's POV:
"I don't think we should get married" Those were the words Natsu the man whom I love dearly said to me.

The man who got me pregnant

The man whom I'm suppose to marry in less than 24 hours just said to me "I don't think we should get married"

This has to be a terrible nightmare right?

This isn't really happening right, right?

I go into a state of denial and start laughing out loud.

"Hehe, that's a good one Natsu"

"Luce this isn't a joke" He says sternly

"Sure it is"

"No, it isn't Luce I'm dead serious"

"N-natsu t-this joke is going t-to f-far" I stuttered, trying to hold back from bursting into tears.

"Lucy its not working out between us, I'm tired of arguing with you, it isn't good for the baby, you or me"

"N-natsu you don't mean this "

"We're obviously not right for each other, I care too much and it comes off as clingy to you"

"Natsu I-I didn't say...Yes, you did Lucy and you're absolutely right"

"N-natsu *sniff* please I-I didn't mean it"

"Lucy, I just want you to be happy"

"I-I am!" "I'm happy with you so please don't do this!"

"Luce I anger you too much it's not healthy"

"Natsu don't do this I'm begging you"

"Don't worry, I'll still be there for you and our baby just not as a husband because I'm obviously not ready"

"Natsu..."

"I'll let you go now...have fun you deserve it, I'm sorry for spoiling your evening"

"No, Natsu y---Good bye Lucy"

"Natsu don't *click* hang up"

"Natsu?"

"Natsu?"

   "NATSU!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs catching the attention of the girls.

"Lucy what happened?!"That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

"N-na..natsu"

Natsu's POV:
"Natsu?"

"Hey Natsu what happened?"

"Hey Salamander?!" My friends called out, I just ignore them and walk out the door.

"Hey Natsu where are you going?!"Gray asked