Chapter 29: No Dick for Lucy!!!

*A few R rated triggering parts in the beginning of chapter*

3rd POV:
Lucy set her body up on the leather selection couch as she licked her lips at the sight of Natsu wet pants.

3rd POV:Lucy set her body up on the leather selection couch as she licked her lips at the sight of Natsu wet pants

She wanted his massive cock in her mouth so she could give him oral pleasure.

She lays flat on her stomach as she begins to crawl towards Natsu who was on the far end of the couch still "cleaning her up" with his eyes closed.

She reaches him and leans toward his cock about to clean him up with her mouth just like he was doing for her when suddenly
.
.
.
.
She's grabbed by her shoulders and pushed back landing on her back.

She looks up to see Natsu staring down at her with a straight face.

"Natsu what are you... Don't do that Luce" Natsu said in a serious tone as he warned her.

"D-dont do what?" Lucy asked with an confused look

"Don't lay on your stomach"

"Huh..why?"

"You could crush the baby" Natsu explained

Lucy blinked her chocolate drop eyes trying to process what Natsu just said oblivious to Natsu lifting her off the couch and carrying her bridal style upstairs.

Natsu's POV:
After, I told Lucy not to lay on her stomach because, she may crush the baby her eyes went blank.

I sighed and decided to take her upstairs to get some rest so I picked her up bridal style and took her to our bedroom.

I gently lay her down in the bed and kiss her forehead she blinks a couple of times

"Natsu?"

"The one and only" I grinned

She stares at me then looks downward at my pants

Lu..Aah" I moaned as she started to suck me up

"Damn she works quick" I groaned

She pumps my dick up and down with her hands as she sucked, licked and nibbled on the head.

"Ah f-fuck Luce!"

*Gug gug gug*

Were the sounds of her deep throating my cock causing me to shoot my load into her mouth after 10 minutes of her sucking me up.