Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

                                                       ~~~~~ Alex - self-control ~~~~

Kylie always finds her way into my every thought. When I look at the cream wall, I see her smiling right at me. When I look out the window, I see her running, hand in hand with me. When I look up at the ceiling, I see her blue eyes staring deeply into my eyes. God, she is so beautiful.

I kissed her. I kissed her cheek but still, I kissed Kylie! Wow I kissed a girl. And I didn't just like it, I loved it!

'Hey dumbass , you are aware that this makes you a lesbian, right?' yes, but only with her. ‘Dude you are totally whipped!’ yeah don't remind me. 'I already did.' oh just shut the hell up will you! Let me think in peace. 'malagradecida.' Hell no I'm not ungrateful! 'Yes you are!' Why am I arguing with you? Just get out of my head!

"Miss Santiago, will you please explain to me what is more important than what I am teaching right now?" 

'Everything is more interesting than what you have to say.' Yeah right, like I'll ever say that out loud. 'Coward!' why thank you. 'That was so not a complement.'

I looked up to look at her. She had her hand on her hip and was looking directly at me behind her thick glasses. I looked round and saw that everyone was also staring at me. 

"Nothing ma'am." I say turning the textbook to the right page. She simply gives me a dirty look but keeps talking about the functions of the human heart.

'all you need to know about the human heart is that it is the messed up organ that always ends up broken by a mother f-er.' Amen to that!

As the bell rings I hurry and get out of the classroom before everyone else. The teacher was not happy at all as I left before she even dismissed us. Well she can be mad for all I care. Kylie is way more important than her or stupid biology.

Kylie is already there leaning on the locker next to my locker waiting for me to open it when I arrive. God can she be any less sexy? 'Dude, snap out of it! She's talking to you.' Wait what?

"So, who were the girls chasing you?'' She asked as I opened the locker. I shook my head and got rid of my dirty thoughts, well most of them cause she was still looking like a goddess leaning on the locker with the right amount of light hitting her skin making every perfect feature stand out. Which made me wish I could just touch her perfect body... Oh god make it stop. Wait no never mind.

"I have no idea. They came out of nowhere.  One moment I was riding and listening to T-pain and the next thing I know I'm being chased by a bunch of crazy white chicks." She laughed while I just stared at her.

Please I'm begging you help me out here. Just make her less perfect and cute and sexy and smart and funny and... Oh come on!

"Well I'll see you later." She turned around and walked away. I fought with myself not to look at her ass she walked but failed miserably. My mouth was literally on the floor as she swayed her body down the hall.

Every guy stared at her ass as she passed by them. I instantly got mad and slammed the locker. They have no right looking at her like that. They were basically raping her with their eyes.

'Look who's talking?! You undress her with your eyes every time you see her!' Only I can do that, not them. 'Umm last time I checked she wasn't going out with you but with Anthony.' God I swear if you don't shut up I'm going to kick the crap out of you! 'Violent much?' do not test me.