016

(A/N: I did some research on the Department of Social Services because this chapter mentions it, hopefully the way DSS is ran is portrayed correctly in the chapter. I apologize if it is not, but none the less, I hope you all enjoy the chapter). 

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Chresanto, Jacob's here!" Mia called out, she turned to look at me from her place at the foot of the stairs. "He just got up, not even ten minutes ago".

"It's one seventeen in the afternoon..." I stated, wondering who could possibly sleep for that long. I even texted Chresanto the other day telling him I'd be at his house around one thirty, I expected for him to be ready by then. I don't know why in the hell I thought that would actually happen in the first place.

"Yeah, but it's also Saturday" Mia pointed out, "Chresanto could sleep all day if it's Saturday".

"I see that now" I motioned towards the stairs, "can I go up?"

"Of course".

I walked up the stairs and to Chresanto's room.

"I can't rely on you for shit" I stated, barging into the room to find him sitting on the foot of his bed with a towel in his hands.

"Can you fucking knock?" He asked, glaring.

"Yeah, I can, will I next time? No".

Chresanto shook his head, I watched him use the towel to dry off his hair some. It was clear he'd just gotten out of the shower because he didn't have anything on except for boxers and his skin was clearly still wet. I made it a mental note to actually knock next time because now that I think about it, I could've walked in on him while he was naked.

"Stop staring at me" he muttered as he stood to his feet and walked over to his closet.

"Well aren't you thrilled to see me?" I asked, finding a comfortable spot on his bed.

"Sure".

"I can say the same to you then". Chresanto slipped a shirt over his head then proceeded to search for pants. "I decided that we could eat at this burger place that my mom used to take me and my brother to when we were younger. The burgers there are pretty good, and the place as a whole is really upbeat and friendly".

"Okay" Chresanto nodded, pulling a pair of jeans up to his waist. "I still have to brush my teeth and wash my face".

Groaning in annoyance, I stood up. "If I had known you were going to wake up at fucking one in the afternoon, I wouldn't have bothered to come over. I told you yesterday that I'd be here at one thirty".

"I know, and then we proceeded to talk until one in the morning because your ass didn't have anything better to do. I don't know about you, but I was tired".

"Why didn't you tell me that when we were talking? I would've let you sleep".

"You were talking so much that I couldn't get a word in" he chuckled, "but it's okay, you were talking about anything that you could think of, but you talked about with passion, so I guess I didn't want to ruin it for you".

"Aren't you just lovely" I replied, standing up and walking to the door. "I'm going to go back downstairs, if you're not down by two I'm leaving without you".

"Whatever".

If Chresanto really thought I wasn't going to leave him, he was wrong. I will not hesitate to walk my ass out of this house and get food by myself. The whole purpose was to go with him, but I hadn't eaten anything since eight in the morning and it was nearing two.