032

Jacob's P.O.V.

"I come back from the hospital and the first thing I'm met with is homework" I groaned, trudging along side Chresanto, Ray, and Elijah. "I did some of what Chres dropped off for me, but now I have more and I'm behind".

"Ask for extensions" Elijah suggested.

Ray nodded, "yeah, it's not like you don't have a reason as to why you haven't been here".

"You're right" I agreed, "and I'll have all of the time in the world to finish everything because I am on total lock down". Chresanto looked at me and I continued, "I can't leave the house unless I'm going to school or I'm with my parents".

"You can't even come to my house?" He asked.

"I might be able to, but it'd take some pretty heavy convincing that nothing will happen to me. My parents are worried, as if they weren't before. It took forever for them to let me out of their sight when Axel died, now I feel like I'm back at square one".

"Give it a few weeks, they're just scared".

"Yeah" I shrugged my shoulders, "I get it though". I turned around and began walking backwards, "they just don't want anything happening to their other kid".

I rounded a corner and bumped into someone. I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I turned around and noticed it was Lexi, and Pierce was beside her.

"Watch where the hell you're going" he stated.

"It was a fucking accident, damn man" I snapped, "your girlfriend is fine anyway, it's not like I knocked her down". Pierce sure didn't have anything else to do with his life except for try to mess up mine. "I apologize for bumping into you, Lexi".

"It's okay".

"Are you better now, Pierce?" I asked, "or is there anything else that you have a problem with?"

"I'm good, plus I wouldn't want you to get too worked up anyway, don't want you having another seizure and pissing yourself".

"Fuck you" I snarled, "where do you get off on saying shit like that anyway? One day you're going to get what's been coming to you, Pierce".

"I can make it happen sooner than later" Chresanto murmured.

I looked at him, "shut up".

"I'd honestly like to see you try" Pierce stated, speaking over me. Chresanto glared at him and I motioned for Ray to help me out here because I couldn't keep Chresanto from fighting. The boy wasn't going to listen to me because he rarely ever did.

"I have better things to do with my time" Ray drawled, "I don't want to watch you two fight. Pierce, you're trying to start unnecessary shit and Chresanto, you're feeding into it. Jacob and Lexi, walk your boyfriends to their classes because obviously they can't do it on their own. Elijah, lets go". I watched him turn away, "I can't wait until I graduate and leave this school".

Elijah followed after him without saying anything to anyone. I grabbed Chresanto's hand and began walking down the hall, avoiding Lexi and Pierce.

"I can seriously beat his ass for you" Chresanto said, "just say the word and I'll do it".

"I don't like it when you fight, you know that. I don't need you to fight my battles for me anyway, Chres".