038

Jacob's P.O.V.

"You look like shit".

"Wow, thanks, Jasper" I sighed, "I had a long ass weekend".

"I can tell".

I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything to him. I stuffed my car keys in my bag since I had to drive myself to school today. Usually Chresanto would pick me up in the morning and drive us to school, but obviously that didn't happen today because we weren't on speaking terms. I hadn't seen him around yet, and I hope I wouldn't. I wasn't in the mood to see his face.

"Well are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?"

"There's nothing wrong with me, Jasper" I answered, "just had a rough weekend is all".

"If you say so" he shrugged his shoulders, "my brother got his hands on some really good weed the other day, you wanna come by this afternoon and smoke?"

"Do I have to pay?"

"Nope".

"I'll think about it then, I don't know if my parents will let me, they're still kind of worried".

Jasper nodded, "alright, just let me know by the end of the day".

"Okay".

We walked down the hall together and Jasper began talking about who the hell knows what. I wasn't paying attention to him, I was far too busy trying to keep an eye out for Chresanto's ass. I wasn't even worried about Rayan or Elijah until I saw the both of them. I was getting ready to drag Jasper down another hall so I wouldn't have to speak to them, but it was too late.

"Jacob, hey!" Elijah waved at me and I frowned. "How was that stargazing thing?"

"How do you think it went?" I asked, glaring. "When were either of you going to speak up about the shit Chresanto was hiding from me?"

"What?" Elijah looked at me, confused. He shook his head a little, "I don't know what you're talking about".

"It wasn't our business to tell" Ray stated. "Plus, I figured it would be better if you heard it from Chresanto".

"Oh" Elijah seemed to know what we were talking about now because he sighed, "I didn't know Chres was going to tell you at the event".

"Neither did I" I snapped, "I guess we were both clueless, right? Some more than others".

"Sorry..."

All I could do was frown, I wasn't in that great of a mood to begin with, and seeing Ray and Elijah just made my attitude worse. They knew this whole time that Chresanto had dated Axel, yet they didn't say one single thing about it.

"Whatever".

"What was that all about?" Jasper asked curiously once I'd walked away. I didn't want to see Chresanto, and now I didn't want to see Ray or Elijah.

"My brother and Chresanto dated" I frowned.

"What?"

"You heard me".

"Like... For real?"

"Jasper, I wouldn't lie about some shit like that. I found out that they dated for a while... Before Chresanto met me".

"That's kind of weird" Jasper stated.

"I know".

"Is that why you seem so angry?"

"Obviously, Chres never told me that he dated Axel until months after our relationship started. I'm pretty pissed off that he's been lying to me, I've asked him a few questions about Axel before... And I've talked about wanting to meet his boyfriend, and Chresanto hadn't said anything about him being the guy who my brother was in a relationship with".