What took so long?

Taehyungs pov

I take a breath then exit the bathroom. I walk to the table and sit next to Hoseok.
"Hey dude what took so long?" Hoseok looks at me.
"My stomach hurt?" I say looking away. Hoseok looks at me weird.
"Why did that sound like a question?" Hoseok gasps then narrows his eyes.
"Were you hooking up with someone?" My eyes widen and I look away.
"No!!" I say defensively. I look at Kookie and he's eyeing me up and down. Then his eyes widen and he chokes on his water.
"WHATS THAT!?!?!" He yells pointing at my arm. Before I can cover my arm Hoseok grabs it and sees Jimins number. They gasp and look at me smirking.
"You were hooking up werent you?" Hoseok says wiggling his eyebrows.
I blush.
"No, it was just a kiss. BUT I DIDNT START IT!!!" I say crossing my arms.
"OMG!!! Who? It wasnt a stranger was it because thats gross" Kookie says scrunching his nose.
"Itwasthewaiter" I whisper
"What was that Tae?" Hoseok leans in.
"IT WAS THE WAITER" I say in his ear.
"Oh my god... Tae screwed the waiter..." Kookie says covering hus mouth. I look at him and cross my arms.
"I said it was just a kiss..." I whine.
"Mhm" they hum in unison.
I just grunt and start eating my burger. The first bite I take makes my eyes water. I just bit into a tomato. Gross!! I spit it out and as Im doing so, Jimin comes around and asks how our food is. I look up and hes staring at me.
"Is there a promblem sir?" He asks.
"Uuuuhh yeah, I asked for no tomato, and theres a tomato." I say.
"Oh im sorry sir I'll go get that fixed" he says and takes my plate.
Both Hoseok and Kookie look at me and smirk.
"What?" I ask. They just shake their heads.
When Jimin returns, Hoseok starts talking.
"Are you single?" Hoseok asks resting his chin in his hand. My eyes widen and I punch Hoseoks arm.
"Yes actually. Why do you ask?" Jimin asks.
"Oh well my friend here just wanted to tell you, that you had a nice ass. He didnt say it because he was afraid you were dating someone." Hoseok says and puts his hands in his lap.
I squeal then blush, looking at my lap. Really Hoseok? Did you really have to say that? I hear Kookie giggling.
"Well you have a nice ass too" Jimin says and my head shoots up just as he walks away but not before he winks at my red face.
Hoseok and Kookies mouth were wide open.
"Oh my god Tae actually fucked the waiter... gross dude" Hoseok says crossing his arms.
"Shut up hoe" I say and turn to the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrive at home I trudge to my room. Hoseok and Kookie talking about god knows what. I flop on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I close my eyes, then I quickly open then. I glance down at my arm with Jimins number writen across it. Should I vall it? Nah!

*ringringring**ringringring*.....
"Hello?"
"Uh hi"
Whos this?"
"Um... Taehyung"
".......who?"
"The guy from the....restaurant"
"Oh hey whats up cutie"

Ugh what am I doing? I dont know.

"Yeah...hey"
"I didnt think you were gonna call for a second"
"Well I just called because I thought your number was fake"
"Why would it be fake?"
"Because your hot and im not"
"Haha that rhymed"

Was he really laughing because I accidentally rhymed?

"Haha yeah"
"Well Im still at work right now... can I call you back later?"
"Yeah sure"
"Ok cool. See ya later"
"Bye"

*phone disconnected*

My heart is racing... whats wrong with me.