Why

Taehyungs pov

Is he seriously saying he loves me after he physically, and emotionally hurt me? I don't fucking think so!!
"Get th fuck out of my house Jimin"
"What? Why?" He asks furrow in his brows.
"Don't come in here telling me you fucking love me when I've spent the past few days crying my eyes out because you only wanted sex from me! Now that I think about it... that's all you've wanted from me. Even when we met you were trying to get in my pants"
"Taehyung?"
"No jimin. Just get out of my fucking house or I'll have Hoseok remove you from my house"
"But taehy-"
"Now Jimin!!"
He doesn't say anything but he leaves. I stand there for a minute, and then I fall to the floor crying my eyes out again. I know that I said that but I feel like I was wrong. I still love him but he hurt me.
I call Hoseok and tell him what happened.
"Heeeeey"
"Hey hobi"
"What's up"
"... Jimin came over"
"What!! What did that fuckhead need at your house?"
"He wanted to talk"
"What did he say"
"That he's sorry and he still loves me and that he did what he did because of his mom"
"Ok I'm sorry but I don't think that someone would abuse their lover because their mom was dissapointed in them"
"I know that's why I didn't accept his apology and kicked him out"
"Good for you bitch let's go celebrate"
"Just us"
"Yes. Just us"
"Ok"
"Bye"
"Bye"

I wait for an hour and Hoseok knocks on the door loudly. I open it and he's holding a struggling Jimin in one hand.
"What the fuck is he doing here" I say furrowing my eyebrows.
"Care to explain Jimin" Hoseok says looking at Jimin.
"Ok ok ok. I never left your house because I'm going to do whatever it takes to get you back"
"Get the fuck away from me and my house Jimin. I'm done with you"
"Please Tae. You don't mean that I can tell" he says tearing up.
He right...
"Just go away Jimin" I say turning around walking inside. Hoseok let's Jimin go and walks inside and shuts the door.
"Taehyung?" Hoseok says facing me to him.
I turn around with a face full of tears. He doesn't say anything but hugs me.
"I still love him hoseok. I just can't risk that happening again" I say crying into his chest.
"I know. I know." He says.
We end up just order pizza and watching a movie. It was fun because it was like the good old days.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask crawling over to share the blanket that hoseok had.
"Yeah why not" he says and I stand up.
"What do ya wanna watch?" I ask looking at the shelf of movies.
"Bitch. Do you even need to ask?" He says snapping his fingers at me. I chuckle and put in the little mermaid.
As the beginning credits start I cuddle up to Hoseok again.
After an hour of watching the movie I hear Hoseok sigh.
"What?" I say looking up at him.
"I don't like seeing you like this tae. You don't deserve it"
"Well it's not like I could have prevented it" I say looking back at the screen.
"I know but you really like Jimin and I like Yoongi... what if yoongi leaves me because Jimins his friend?" He says tearing up.
"That's not gonna happen. Yoongi loves you and kookie as much as I love Jimin" I say.
"Tae what are you gonna do if Jimin gets you back and he hurts you again?" He says worriedly.
"Then I guess I can't risk it now can i?" I say closing my eyes.
"I guess not" Hoseok says water hinges the rest of the movie.
Eventually Hoseok went home. He told me he needed to rest because kookie was out of town so he was gonna take yoongi on a date tomorrow.
I'm glad they get along, relationships like that don't last very long.
Hoseok needs that much love though so it'll work.
So now I sit alone in my room staring at the ceiling. Should I just tell jimin I still love him, but that I need time to get back together.... no no no no no.
I'm not gonna forgive him that easily after what's he's done to me. I'm gonna see what he's got if he really wants me back. I've got a plan and I think I know who can help me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin asked if he can come over today. I of course said yes. Today my plan goes into affect.
Starting right now: Jealousy Plan 101
1. Find a partner
2. Do things that will make him jealous.
3. Get back my man.