Sleepy head

Taehyungs pov

I wake up and roll over. I open my eyes and i see the back of someone head. Oh its just Jimin again. Right?
I dont know if its jimin so i just watch thr body until it rolls over. When it does im screaming.
"What the hell are you doing in here?" I yell pushing the body off the bed. They groan and look at me with a death glare. I yelp and cover myself with the sheets.
"Sleeping. What do you think im doing" Yoongi says crawling back onto the bed.
"Why with me?" I ask not letting yoongi take the sheets.
"Because you have the bed. Im not sleeping on the floor." Yoongi says finally tearing the blankets from me. I humph and crawl over him. He grabs me as im climbing over him. He flips us so hes straddling me. He doesnt say anything but just stares.
"Uhhh Yoongi?" I ask staring up at him.
"What?" He asks not breaking eye contact.
"What are you doing?" I reply.
"Looking at you" he states. I just nod.
"Can you let me g-"
"No" he interrupts. I groan and stay there for a minute.
"Do you really like Jimin?" He asks.
"Yeah of course. Its just we havent hung out enough to actually talk to him. I mean i want to get with him, but i dont know him very well." I say.
"You better not hurt him. I dont need another guy being nice to him just so he can get into his pants, because at this point Jimin thinks its okay to just pull down his pants and give it. Do understand?" He says seriously. I nod. He rolls off of me and falls back asleep.
I get out of the room and go to the living room. There are bodies everywhere.
Hoseok and kookie are half naked on top of eachother on the couch.
Jin is passed out on the kitchen table. Namjoon is just sprawled out in the middle of the floor. And Jimin is curled up under the window. I stare at Jimins sleeping figure. Hes sooooo hot even when hes sleeping.
I stand there and stare for awhile.
"What are you doing" someone says. I jump and put my hands up in a karate pose. Jin is standing there with his hair sticking to his forehead. How does he still look attractive when he just woke up.
"Oh my god you fucking scared me bitch. I wasnt doing anything..." i say and walk to the kitchen. Jin follows.
"Mmmmmhmmmm" he says and crosses his arms.
"From the looks of it you were eye rapeing Jimins sleeping body." He says smirking. I blush and look down.
"No thats not what i was doing. I was going to check if he was cold and get him a blanket..... you know, be a good friend." I say and turn to the fridge.
"Bullshit" he says and slams the fridge door.
"Your better listen mister. I didnt
Make you look like a model for nothing the first time, things just didny work. Now you have him IN YOUR HOUSE, and still cant get laid." Jin says poking my chest.
"Im trying. I really like him and I want to get to know him but everytime we're alone, his friend Yoongi comes in when im close" I say.
"I'll help if you need. I can take Yoongi and Namjoon out and you'll be alone." He said satisfied with his plan.
"Really? Thats it? I could just tell them to lea- of nevermind. Yeah thats fine jin if thats what will get me alone time with him them okay" i said opening the fridge. Jin leaves the kitchen. I am look through the items and pull out milk. I walk over to the pantry and open it to grab out some cereal. Hmmmm....... lucky charms? Nah. Frosted flakes. No. Captain crun-
"Oh my god you have captain crunch!!!!" Someone yells from behind me. I turn with wide eyes.
Jimin is standing there with a wide smile.
I my hand over my heart.
"What the hell Jimin you scared me to death" i say smacking his arm.
"Oww... can i have some?" He asks. He looks like a baby, soooo cuuuute.
"Sure you big sleepy head" i say pulling out two bowls. He squeals at the box of cereal.

Im so sorry guys. This chapter is a lot shorter than usual, and wasnt very good. I just havent been in the mood for finishing this chapter. I should be posting more now that its summer, so yeah. Thxx for reading.💟💟💟