Awkward

Taehyungs pov

I woke up to the blinding light of the sun. I look around and Jimin is on top of me naked. I smile. I look over and Namjin is passed out naked on the floor. I try and see the other three... they're still inside each other. Eww. I shake jimin awake and he groans. He opens his eyes and sees me. He smiles.
"Hey baby" he says kissing me.
I smile and nod my head to the others.
He looks over and his eyes go wide. He blushes and looks away.
"What happened last night?" Jimin asks.
"Everyone was horny" i say looking over again.
"So umm yoongi had a threesome with your friends" Jimin blushes.
I nod.
"I didn't think he would join in with anyone" I say. Jimin now nods. Out of the corner of my eye I can see the one in the of the three moving, Jungkook. He groans and tries to move. He looks at whats blocking him, and his eyes widen. He looks around the room and we lock eyes. He sees Jimin on me and then looks and sees Jin and Namjoon.
"What hap-"
"I don't know" i interrupt.
"Weeeeeeell, i'm gonna go shower" he says un-wedging himself from Yoongi and Hoseok.
"Ok" I say closing my eyes. I hear his footsteps go down the hall and get softer the farther away he gets. Its silent for a moment and I almost fall asleep again.

Awkward!!!

"Hey baby?" Jimin asks. I hum.
"I'm hungry" he says standing up.
I groan, and stand with him.
"Lets wake everyone up so they can get the hell outta ma house" I say.
"Ok" jimin groans. I stand up and Jimin groans some more. Gosh he is a slug sometimes. A hot slug.
"HEY!! GO HOME!!!!" I yell to wake everyone up. They all shift around and groan. I walk around and kick the sleeping figures. They need to leave because i'm feeling seriously horny again and I cant do anything with people here... even though we did that last night.
After an hour everyone has left my house and now its me and Jimin alone. We are sitting on the couch when I have an idea. We were watching a movie so his attention is on the Tv. I lean over and rest my head on his thigh. He doesn't do anything or say anything. I turn my head and lick his thigh. He still doesn't do or say anything, but I can hear his breath pick up. I start sucking and making a hickey on his inner thigh. He finally lets out a little moan.
"V?" He says his voice shaking. I hum in reply.
"What are you doing?" He asks looking down at me with a red face.
"You" I say and sit up to straddle him. I lean down and kiss his neck, and lick his ear. He moans a little. I go to unbutton his pants and he looks away. He sees something, and his eyes go wide. He stands up, and I fall off.
"Oh sorry baby, but i'm gonna be late for work." He says running to the bedroom. I follow him and he's in the bathroom. It sounds like he's taking a shower, and sure enough once he comes out he has a head of sexy wet hair, and a towel wrapped around his waist.
"Can I borrow some clothes for work baby?" Jimin asks unwrapping the towel from himself, to dry off. I blush.
"Yeah, umm in the top drawer of my dresser." I say and look away. I hear him walk, so I thought he went to the dresser. I feel a pair of wet arms wrap around my waist.
"MMM I wish I didn't have to work, so we can fuck all day" I blush. How can he say it like that.
"Ok baby boy I gotta go" Jimin says finally dressed. I smile and kiss him hard. I slip my tongue in a little.
"Think about me" I say biting my lips. Jimins face is red, and he leaves.

What do i do now? I guess I can go shopping. I get dressed and grab my wallet. I drive to the mall, and go in random stores. I'm walking and a store catches my eye. It has big red letters for the name of the store. It read: Peek-a-boo. Hmm Ok I'll check it out. As soon as I walk in my eyes go wide. It's a sex shop. I'm greeted by a gay man telling me about the discount special for today. Maybe I can get something for Jimin. Hmm?

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in literally forever. I've been busy with softball and dance so I couldn't finish what I had already written. Then my phone broke so I had to wait for a new one. I know it's short but I'll make up for the delay and short chapter. I will start it tomorrow so it should be done by......Thursday morning? Idk maybe I'll be done tomorrow night. Thank you for being sticking around.
Thxxx for reading guys ♡♡♡♡