Game night (part 1)

Jimins pov

I walk in and Taehyung is getting a handjob from.... from....

yoongi

I want to yell at him but Taehyung seems to be enjoying himself. I look down. Hes my boyfriend and he just lets people give him a handjob. He tangles his fingers in his hair, but he stops moving. He spins around and his eyes go wide.
"Yoongi?!!?!" He yells. Yoongi doesnt say anything but smiles.
"Hey guys" he says and scratches his head.
"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks.
"And why are you jerking him off?" I ask.
"Well i came over to ask if you wanted to go to Namjoons for game night, and invite Mr. Right over heres friends" he says as if he didnt do anything.
"Ok but why did you give him a handjob?" I ask angrily.
"To see if he would sleep with me even if he has you" he says.
"Why would you do that?" I ask clenching my fists.
"To see if he would cheat on you if he had the chance.... im trying to save you from another bad boyfriend" he says and walks out.

"That doesnt mean you had to jerk him off!!!" I yell at him. I look at V and he is blushing and tearing up.
I rush to him.
"Whats wrong baby?" I ask and rub his cheek.
"Do you think i would cheat on you?" He asks, a tear sliding down his cheek.
"No no no no no Baby I dont think you would hurt me.... its just Yoongi is protective of me, he doesnt want me hurt again" i say and kiss him.
"Again?" He asks. I just nod.
I get dressed because this whole time I've been completely naked.
I throw on one of V's shirts and its a little to big, length wise.
We walk into the living room and now there are all of our friends.
"Well make yourself at home why dont you" Taehyung yells annoyed with the sudden population in his house.
"Hey do you mind if we have game night here?" Namjoon asks walking ip to us.
"No, i just wish i could have known ahead of time that i would have guests" Taehyung says sitting next to Hoseok.
"Sooooo.... who wants to see the picture of Jimin and Taehyungafter a rough night of hardcore se-" Taehyung slaps his hand on Hoseok mouth.
"Dont you dare" i whispers.
"I want to see it" namjoon says.
Before Taehyung reacts Jungkook is handing him a picture.
"Oh my god!!! You actually wore the dress?" He asks surprised.
"A dress? For what?" Jin asks taking the picture.
"Oooooo Taehyung finally got his hubby" Jin coos. Taehyung blushes.
I reach out for the picture and Jin hands it to me. Taehyung has his arms around me and I have my hand on his thigh that was drapped across my legs. Hes wearing his dress that was just long enough to cover his goodies. We look so cute. I look at Hoseok.
"Can i have this?" I ask. He nods.
Taehyung shoots his head up.
"No no no you cant its embarrassing" he says climbing on my hips to reach the picture. He glares at me, but i lean forward and kiss him.
"Oooooooo" the boys coo.
Taehying blushes and climbs off me.
"Shut uuuuup" taehyung blushes even more. Hes MY boyfriend.

Sorry its short but i will make the next part longer. Comment you favorite part. I should have the next part out by tomorrow afternoon. So stay tuned.
Thxx for reading💟💟💟💟