What happened?

Taehyungs pov

The sun shines through the blinds, and wakes me up. I groan and roll over. I feel a body next to me, so i snuggle up to it...... wait. My eyes shoot open. I sit up and push who ever is in the bed, off the bed. I grab all the blankets and make a cacoon of myself, and wait for the body to move.
"Ugh" I huddle further into the blankets.
"Who are you" I ask.
"Uuhhhh jimin. Who else would it be?" The body says and sits up off the floor. OMG HE HAS BED HAIR AHHHHH MY INSIDES ARE DYING!!!!
"Oh haha i thought you were a creep that took me to their home, and raped me" i said uncovering myself from the blanket cacoon. Jimin just nodded.
"I could if you want" Jimin said smirking.
"Do what?" I ask covering up again.
"Fuck you" He said bluntly. My cheeks heat up and i completely cover myself with the sheets again. Then i let out a little squeal when i feel the bed dip down.
"Come on baby boy. Isnt that what you wanted in the first place?" Jimin said pulling the covers down a little bit. I dont say anything. He finally pulls all of the blanket off and lays me down. My breath starts shaking, and my cheeks are tomato red.
"Do you want to baby boy?" He asks putting his hands on my thighs. I nod before I realised what im agreeing to.
"Okay" Jimin says and straddles my legs. I put my hands on his hips and stare at him..... ugh hes hot.
He startes grinding on my crotch. I shoot up into a sitting position, moaning loudly. I wrap my arms around his torso, as he continues to grind on me.
"Uh...does that feel good baby boy?" Jimin asks grinding harder. I nod.
Jimin stops and shimmies his ass down and pulls my pants down with him. My dick standing straight up. I gasp loudly and cover my dick with my hands. He chuckles and uncovers me.
"Dont worry baby, youre beautiful" He sais then went down and started sucking my dick.
"AAHHHHH" I yell/moan.
He is deepthroating and Im moaning like a porn star.
The next thing i know is the door is opening and yoongi is walking in with wide eyes. Jimin doesnt know hes there so he just keeps sucking, and moaning. Me and yoongi make eye contact, and yoongis face turns completely red.
"OMG OH OH OH IM SOOOOO SORRY UMM JUST KEEP GOING" He says and slams the door.
Only bow does jimin look up. His eyes widen and then looks at me.
"Oops" he says and gets up. I just nod. What the fuck am i doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later im now back at home, laying in my room staring at the roof.
"Taehyuuuuuuuung" i hear from down the hall. I grown and get back into a blanket cacoon.
"Oooooh Taehyuuuuuuuuuuuung!" Hoseok yells now coming into my room. We just look at each other and he has a smirk on his face.
"Well?" He asks.
"Well what?" I ask back.
"Did he fuck you or not?" He asks throwing himself ontop of me.
"......no" i whisper and huddle further into my cacoon.
"Ughhhh why nooooot?" He asks flailing his limbs.
"He almost did this morning but his friend walked in while he was sucking me off" i say and look at the ceiling again.
"Oh man that sucks.... was he good though?" He asks smirking again.
"STOP WITH THE SMIRKING BOIII! And yeah he was pretty good i guess" i say honestly.
"Whatever hoe. I even got farther than you, and it wasnt even planned" he says now squishing my cheeks. I look at him with wide eyes.
"You didnt" i say and sit up.
"I didnt but i got pretty close" he says.
"Omg you almost fucked kookie!" I say now processing the info.
"OMG HOBI YOU ALMOST FUCKED KOOKIE!" I say and pin him on the bed. He just chuckles and nods slightly blushing.
"What happened how did it happen?" I ask shaking him.
"I dont know we were bored and i looked at him and i couldnt take it man. Hes just so damn hot! So i pinned him on the couch and kissed him." He says like it was nothing.
"Dotnt say it like that hobi! You've been in love with kookie since we were like 7" i say and pinch his nipple.
"Owww! So anyway.... we were like making out and shit. And he started moaning! HE MOANED TAEHYUNG! DO YOU REALIZE HOW HOT IT SOUNDED?" He says yelling really loudly. I just nod and let him continue.
"Then like we were taking our clothes off and shit... the he started sucking me off.... i. Have. Never. Seen .anyone.so.hot.EVER! Then we were naked and grinding.... and he said something" he says. Im confused... what could he have said that made things go wrong.
"He said...... daddy" i said and covered his face. My eyes widen.
"Well hobi.... you finally found someone just as kinky as you" i say and pat his back.
"I mean it didnt bother me but after he said it he panicked and grabbed his clothes and ran home. I thought it was hot!" He said throwing his arms in the air.
"I dont know hobi maybe he wasnt expecting to be in the situation and didn't know he was saying it." I said trying to cheer him up.
"Maybe....." he says laying down.

...........

"Was he good?" I ask looking at him.
"Very much so" he says turning red.
"Nice" i say and we fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Hoseok woke up and i was going to make dinner but we didnt have groceries.... so thats what were doing.
We grab a basket and start shopping.
We are coming around the corner to go down the cerial isle when i hear yelling.
"God dammit Jimin just pick a cerial!" Yoongi yells.
"Shut up!.........bitch" Jimin says looking at the two boxes in his hands.
I try and stop Hoseok but he is already in motion.
"HEY TAEHYUNG ISNT IT THAT GUY THAT SUCKED YOUR DI-" I interrupt him by slamming my hands over his mouth.
The two boys look over and Jimin smirks. Yoongi turns red and looks down.
"Hey baby boy" Jimin says and puts a hand on my waist. I look at hoseok and he is wriggling his eyebrows. I groan. No help.
"What brings you here?" He says regaining my attention.
"Buying a fucking lion! What the fuck do you think he doing here Jimin?" Yoongi says. Hoseok chuckles.
"Smooth" he says and laughs some more. Jimin pouts, and its soo cute.