Getting kinky

Taehyungs pov

Im staring out the window of the car and tapping my fingers on my thighs.
"Dont be so nervous. Youre probably freaking out for nothing" Jin says patting me hands. I just nod and continue staring out the window.
We take the next turn and music plays louder as we near the club. My heart immediately starts racing again.
"Ok I cant do this...im getting out" I say pulling on my seatbelt.
"What the fuck Tae! Sit down!" Jin says slapping my arm. I turn and glare at him...rude.
"You cant abort this mission. Not when we're so close. Literally" He says pointing at the club we are parked in front of.
"Crap monkeys" I say crossing my arms. Jin turns and looks at me with the weirdest expression.
"What the fuck does that mean?" He says giggling. I just shrug and get out. I look at my watch and it read 8:27.
I sigh. I look up and standing right by the entrance is Mr.gorgeous himself. My breath hitches.
Jin follows my gaze and smiles.
"Go get him tiger" Jin says and slaps my ass. I turn and pout at him. Jimin sees me and jogs over.
"Hey beautiful, ready to go in?" He says not seeing Jin next to me. I look at Jin and then so does Jimin.
"Oh shit is this your boyfriend?" He says and backs up a little.
Jin smirks at me for a brief second and looks at jimin.
Jin places his arm on my waist and speaks.
"Yes asshole! Youve been talking to my baby and I think you need to know whos he is" Jin yells getting in jimins face. Me and jimins eyes widen in terror.
"Jin!" I yell. Jin backs off and laughs.
"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Jin says grabbing his stomach. Me and jimin look at wach other eyebrows raised then back at jin.
"Haha.... haa. No im not dating anyone, im just dropping him off" jin says putting an arm over my shoulder. Jimin lets go of his breath and looks at me. Jin sees and pushes me toward jimin and I crash against jimins chest. I blush as Jimin winks at me.
"Okay well I'll be off" jin says walking back to his car.
"Oh hey do you wanna come in with us? Im with my friend and I dont want him feeling like a third wheel." Jimin says now putting an arm around my waist.
"Uh.... I guess" jin says ruffling his hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walk inside and its dark with bright neon lights, and fog.
Jimin leads us to a table with a guy with blonde hair.
"Ok guys this is my friend Namjoon, this is uh..."
"Taehyung, this is my... friend Seokjin" I say.
"Nice to meet you" Namjoon says extending a hand. We shake hands.
"So why are you here?" Namjoon asks.
"Hes here to fuck this piece of meat over here" Jin says point at me. Namjoon laughs and looks at jimin.
"Cant keep it in the pants can you?" He laughs. Jimin punches him in the arm.
"Shut up!" He yells and looks away.
"Wheres yoongi?" Jimin asks.
"Getting drinks" Namjoon says pointing at the bar. As he says that a little guy walks up to the table with 3 drinks in hand. He looks up and frowns.
"You must be taehyung" he says sets the drinks down.
"Uh yeah" I say and look at jimin. He just smiles and looks back at... yoongi was it?
Yoongi starts walking around me, then looks me right in the eyes. He narrows them, and I raise an eyebrow.
"Hmmm. Yeah he's good" he says and nods at jimin.
"Yaaay" jimin yells and hugs me from behind. I just giggle. I look at Jin and mouth a "what the fuck" and he shrugs.
"Do you guys want some drinks?" Namjoon asks patting the spot next to him. Jin immediately sits. I sit next to jin and jimin sits next to me.
"When do you wanna get a room baby boy?" Jimin whispers in my ear, then kissing my neck.
"In awhile. I want to drink first" I say nervously.
"Okay baby boy" jimin says and puts his hand on my thigh, and rubs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few hours the five are totally drunk.
"Mmmmmm taaaaeeeehyuuuuuung I want to goooooo fffffffuck noooow" jimin slurs, straddling taehyung. I chuckle and look over and Namjoon and Jin. They are making out, with jin straddling the other. Jin is grinding on Namjoon and they are moaning.
"Ahhhhh daaadddyyyyy" jin moans out. Yoongi starts cracking up.
"Hahahahaha ittttts getttttting kinkyyyyy up in disssss bitch".
Me and jimin are laughing with yoongi now and thats the last thing I remember before blacking out.

Okay guys sorry i havent updated in like forever but I've been super busy. I should update somtime in the next couple days but not sure yet. Comment your opinions. Thx💙