Movie date

Taehyungs pov

After me and Jimin made up, he asked me on a date to the movies. I of course said yes. So we texted back and forth to see what movie, and what time to go. After arguing for two hours he decided we will go early to pick a movie.
Most of the movies started at 7:30 so we agreed on him picking me up at 6.
I get super nervous as it gets closer to 6. I hope I look ok.
It's 6:03 when my door bell rings. I open the door and he's standing there with his hands in his pockets. He's wearing a cute leather gray jacket and his prescription glasses.
"Hey" he says smiling.
"Hi" I say blushing.
"Ready to go?" He asks.
I just nod. I grab a jacket and leave with jimin. We walk to his car and I get in.
We talk a little on the way to the movies, but it's still a little awkward.
We park the car and get out.
We walk inside, and I keep getting stared at.
"Which movie do you wanna see?" Jimin asks as we get in line.
"I don't care" I shrug.
"Just pick one tae" he says.
"I said I don't care jimin" I say back. We argue back and forth until we get to the front.
"Would you just pick one" jimin says sternly. We are now at the window to pick a movie.
"How can I help you gentlemen" the woman asks.
Jimin looks at me annoyed.
"Can I get two tickets for that one" jimin says pointing at one of the movies.
"Ok. That'll be $15.37" the lady says smiling politely. I go to put out the money to pay, but jimin puts the money on the counter before I can pull it out.
"I'm paying for you" jimin says smiling. I blush.
We walk in and I keep getting stares. People whisper when we walk by them. I put my head down.
It's only 6:43, and the movies starts at 7:30. We're gonna have to wait awhile.
I tell him about the movies that I wanna see when they come out. We talk awhile and then we realize it's 7:15 now. We walk to the theater room and find a seat near the top.
The movie starts 15 minutes later.

Throughout the movie I would glance over at Jimin and smile at his focused face. I put my hand on the arm rest facing palm up. Maybe he'll see it and hold my hand. I did this the whole movie and he never held my hand. I pout.
The movie finished at 10.
We leave the theaters and get in the car.
"Where do you wanna go now?" He asks. I just shrug.
"Hmmm ok" he says and starts driving. We are driving back to my.house when he pulls into a gas station.
"Wanna come in?" Jimin asks. I nod.
We walk around and he picks out a soda.
"Want anything?" He asks smiling.
"No" I say.
"Why not? You said you wanted something" he says frowning.
"No I didnt" I say back. He just sighs.
A woman walks past us and Jimin stops her.
"Excuse me miss" he says.
She looks over and smiles at jimin.
"Yes?"
"Isn't he handsome?" Jimin asks pointing at me. I widen my eyes.
The woman smiles and nods.
She walks away.
"What the hell?" I say punching his arm lightly. He just chuckles.
"You know you love it" he smiles.
I sigh.

We get back in the car and he drives me home. He parks the car and turns it off.
"Wanna talk for awhile?" He asks. I nod.
"Taehyung?" He says closing his eyes.
I hum.
"I'm sorry" he says looking over at me.
"It's ok jimin" I say leaning back on the seat.
We talk about anything and everything. I flip over onto my stomach. I laugh at all the stupid things he says.
He laughs at how shy I get when he teases me. After awhile of talking he gets super close to me.
He puts his fourhead up against mine.
"I'm gonna get close, and make you super nervous" he says chuckling.
My breath hitches. All I can do is stare into his eyes. He closes his eyes and puts his lips on mine. I'm taken back, but I kiss back. He kisses slow and gentle. Then he slowly gets rougher. He opens his mouth and pushes his tongue into mine. He moans at the contact. He kisses rougher again. I put my hand on his neck, then in his hair. He pulls back and pushes me onto my back. He pulls his glasses off and semi-climbs over the center. He attacks my lips and forcing his tongue into my mouth. I moan. Oh how I miss this. He pulls my shirt up and plays with my nipple. I moan at his cold hand on my bare chest.
"Jimin~" I moan. He takes his hand out of my shirt and slides it around to my ass. He squeezes it, and smacks it gently. He let's go and tangles his fingers in my hair. He slowly softens the kiss.
He kisses me gently twice ,then pulls away.
"Wow" he says. I just smile. I lean back and look at the roof of the car.
There is no sound except our breathing.
"Tae?" Jimin asks.
I hum.
"I love you"
"I love you too jiminie" I say and close my eyes.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OK I THINK THAT'S THE FASTEST I'VE UPDATED. IT'S STILL A SHORT CHAPTER BUT AT LEAST I POSTED THE DAMN CHAPTER!!! Ok this one is super cute, so I hope you like it as much as I do.
Thanks for reading♡♡♡♡♡