Hobi horse part 2

Taehyungs pov

I set the table for everyone. Everyone is eating super quietly...... awkward.
I look around the table and everyones head is down.
"Sooooo. Has everyone introduces themselves?" I ask. They all shake their heads.
"Ok well I'll do it so no one is embarrassed." I continue. "This is Hoseok and Jungkook, they have been my friends since we were 5" Everyone says hi.
"This is Seokjin, i dont really know him, he just comes when i need help with things..... including the food we're eating." I say and everyone hums.
"This is Jimin, hes my boy-" i stop and flush red. Hes not my boyfriend..... what is he? Everyone looks at me. I clear my throat and continue awkwardly.
"This is Yoongi, and Namjoon, Jimins friends" I finish. After that everyone is greeting each other, and casually talking. I sit and listen to the conversations and Hoseok and Jungkook found out about Jins kinky side. Hoseok laughs, but Jungkook just blushes and puts his head down.
Yoongi is telling Namjoon about someone that he saw, and that he could swear it was love at first sight. Seokjin starts yelling at Hobi for playinh with his food.
"HOSEOK STOP MESSING WITH YOUR FOOD AND EAT IT!!!!" Jin says slamming his hand on the table. Everyone laughs as Hobi gags on the peas, and asparagus.
The whole time im listening to the conversations, i could feel a strong gaze on me. I finally look over at jimin and he is the one burning holes in my head. We keep eye contact for a dew minutes, not saying anything.
"Hey Taehyung?" Jimin finally says breaking eye contact. I nod.
"Wheres the bathroom?" He asks.
"Uuhh d-down the hall, first door to the right." I say pointing to the hallway. He thanks me and stands. He walks down the hall and closes the door. Im watching the door, afraid of him coming back out. 30 seconds later the door is opened again. Jimins head pops out.
"Hey tae? Wheres the toilet paper?" He asks.
"Under the sink" i yell so he can hear. He thanks me again and closes the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimins pov (yay!!!!)

Im sitting eating dinner. Its so quiet that even breathing sounded loud. I dont know how long I can handle this awkwardness!!!! Taehyung speaks up.
"Sooooo. Has everyone introduced themselves?" He asks. Oh my gosh hes so cute. I dont really listen to him as he talking about his friends. I do listen when he says my name.
"This is jimin, he my boy-" and then stops. What? Was he going to say boyfriend? I smile to myself. He was going to say im his boyfriend. Awwww he likes me. Finally someone I like, likes me back..... but why didnt he say i was his boyfriend..... maybe because we arent official. Especially since we have only know each other for like two days. After awhile everyone starts talking and now its loud instead of quiet. I stare at Taehyungs as he listens to the conversations. The way he smiles is so cute.... its all square, and cute and ughhh. He doesnt notice me for awhile. He finally notices me staring and i dont know what to do so i just keep staring.
"Hey taehyung?" I finally ask not knowing what else to do. He just nods so i continue.
"Wheres the bathroom?" I ask.
"Uuhh d-down the hall, first door to the right" he say pointing to the hall.
I thank him and stand up. I walk to the bathroom and close the door. I go to sit down but i notice there isnt any t.p. so i go to the door and poke me head out.
"Hey tae? Where the toilet paper?" I ask.
"Under the sink" he yells back. I thank him again and close the door. I crouch down to the cabinet and open it i move things around and a bag of stuff fall on the floor. I open it curiously. This is the bag Namjoon gave tae. I remove the first item....its a card. It read: For the right moment. Jimins going to love it. I promise 😉😉😉
Me???? Why did Namjoon give Tae a bag of things I would like.
Theres also a small box. It read: Cherry flavored condoms size M
For your pleasure
What the hell?
I pull out another item. It read: Cottoncandy flavored lube
Whats is going on, Theres still more!!
There are pink fluffy hancuffs, and an outfit. I pull out the outfir and hold it up. Its a ladybug dress. I panick and put the things back and sit on the toilet. I try not to think of Tae wearing any of that.....ugh but imagine him naked. What?! No no no no no no. Dont think that Jimin. I cant help it. Before i can stop myself, my dick is hardening. I place a hand on it and i silently moan..... oops. I cant go out there with..... this. I pull my pants down and start stroking my member. I moan and moan as i stroke myself faster and harder. Just the thought of him wearing that and cuffed to the bed bending over calling my daddy and begging for me to fuck him harder.
"Uuhhhh taehyuuu-"
"Jimin?" Taehyung says knocking on the door. I go to say something but it comes out as a moan. I just came...while taehyung can hear me.
Just kill me now.
"Uuuh J-Jimin are you o-okay?" He asks from the door.
"Uhh yeah. I stubbed my toe" i say not knowing what else to say.
"Are you sure your okay. I can help if you need!" He says nervously. He can help with this.... its his fault for being so hot.
"Are you sure?" I ask walking to the door. He just hums.
"Okay" i say and open the door to pull him in quickly. Hes looking me in the eye and them starts slowly looking down. He finally meets my dick. He blushes and looks away.
"Please tell me you weren't doing this in my bathroom" he says still turned away. I just nod. He looks back at me and frowns.
"Is it because you think Hoseok and Jungkook are sexier than me?" He says now kinda tearing up.
"No no no no tae its not! Its because of you. I found the bag namjoon gave you and i thought about how fucking hot you would look in the dress and cuffed to the bed as i fuck you hard" i say wiping his tears. He just nods looking down. He looks up and then down at my lips. I lean in and so does he. We finally meet. I pull him closer to me and put my arms around his waist. I put my head in his neck and suck. He starts moaning loudly and i hush him so the others dont hear. He unexpectedly grabs my cock and pumps it. I moan as he strokes hard.
"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Tae...hyung. fuck yeah" i moan out. Im about to cum again when someone knocks on the door.
"Hey jimin its yoongi. Are you okay? You've been in here awhile. I bet your jacking off to taehyung huh?" He says and chuckles. Taehyung smirks at me and finishes me off. I cum moaning loudly.
"Uhhh jimin i was kidding you didnt have to actually moan" yoongi says awkwardly. I zip up my pants and open the door for me and tae to be visible.
"Oh shit did i interrupt again?" Yoongi says. We nod.
"Dammit man im sorry. You need to inform me about when youre going to be whipping it out." He says walking away. We chuckle, and walk back into the dining room. The table has been cleared and is now covered in different liquors. Namjoon seems wasted already, as he hands us a cup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyungs pov

We're all sitting in the living room wasted. There are few conversations, buy they dont follow any path. Words are being said without any meaning. Except Jungkook.
"HEY!!! JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW!!! THIS FUCKING NICE PIECE OF MEAT RIGHT HERE IS MINE!! IM GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE RIDING THIS HOBI HORSE!!!!" kookie says and collapses to the ground. I chuckle at him and look at jimin. He sooo fuckin hot..... you know if i wanted to i would fuck him right here in front of everyone. Haha yeah that would be funny.
Thats all I remember of that night.

Ok i finished it sooner than i thought, it actually longer than the other chapters. Sorry if theres spelling errors. Thx for reading and comment your favorite part.💟💟💟💟