Don't lie

Taehyungs pov

I lie in my room. I haven't gone anywhere since "the incident". Its been two days since then, so why do I feel so awkward now thinking about what happened. I feel nervous when I think of namjoon. I know I love Jimin and I think namjoon is hot but I know I only think that way for him because of his body. It's wrong to feel like that about a person but I'm just being honest. I just have no romantic connection with him.
I feel my phone vibrate and I see its namjoon. He texts something simple and cute.
Meet me at the pier ;-)
I hope things won't be awkward. I throw on black skinnys and a blue flannel.
I walk outside and walk for five minutes to the bus stop. I sit there waiting and my phone rings. It's jimin. I ignore it, I need to have a clear head so I can talk normally to namjoon. I wait for a few more minutes and the bus arrives. I get on and theres no one on. I give the driver my money and he winks. I blush and find a seat.
"Are you seated beautiful?" The bus driver asks. I nod.
Nearing the beach I pull the cord to let him know im getting off. I get off but not before the driver winks again and wishing me a good day. I walk along the shore until I reach the pier. I walk to the end and sit on the edge, my feet dangling over the side.
There's a light breeze and there's a few dark clouds moving in. I close my eyes and enjoy the sounds of the waves. My phone rings. Assuming it's Namjoon I answer.
"Helloooo"
"Hey V"
"Jimin?"
"Yeah"
"What do you want?"
"Can I talk to you?"
"You are"
"In person?"
"Fine"
"Where are you?"
"The pier"
"Ok"

Jimin hangs up and I sit there. After awhile I figure namjoon isn't coming.
I then hear walking behind me. I stand up and dust myself off.
"I was starting to think you wouldn't show up" I say and turn around. It's not namjoon. It jin.
He walks faster and slaps me across the face.
"What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking bitch" Jin yells.
I start crying. I already know why he's here.
"I'm sorry Jin. I didn't expect it to happen it was in the heat of the moment"
"Well what we're you doing to create a moment" he yells infuriated.
"I don't kno-"
He slapped me again.
"Don't lie Taehyung! Don't you fucking lie to me!!!"
I whimper at him and tears are running down my face.
"Jin I'm sorry I didn't mean to sleep with him, I just-"
Jin put his hand up to stop me. His face was stiff and had no expression.
"You slept with him?" Jin says slowly.
My heart dropped. Is that not what he was talking about?
"I was talking about the hickey but now that I know you fucked my boyfriend... you're fucking dead taehyung!!" Jin yells stepping closer to me. I widen my eyes when Jin puts his hands on my chest and pushes, and I  fall off the pier.
"TAEHYUNG!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin looks at me seductively. I smile as I slowly unbutton his shirt. He leans down and kisses me. I just wanna fuck his fucking ass. I love him so much he is just a hot person. He straddles my hips and kisses my neck.
"Jimin"
I kiss him harder and moan.
"Jimin~"
"Taehyung~~"
"Taehyung!"

"TAEHYUNG!!!"
I open my eyes quickly and look around. I see Jimin straddling me soaking wet.
What the fuck?
"Jimin?"
"Are you okay?" He says leaning in closer. I nod.
"What happened"
"Jin pushed you off the pier"
Oh yeah.
I sit up and am chest to chest with jimin. I look him in the eyes and he does the same. I blush and look away.
He doesn't say anything but grabs my chin. He faces me to him and we stare in each other's eyes.
"I do still love you taehyung" he says softly. I close my eyes and put my head down. I feel guilty about everything I've done the past few days. I slept with a taken man. I am still in love with a boy that loves me back but I won't go out with him. Thinking like this makes me upset at the things I've done. I start crying and whimpering and just making ridiculous noises. Jimin picks up my head and I open my eyes. He looks like he's going to cry too.
"I'm sorry Tae. I'm so sorry. I just really can't live without you" he says letting a tear fall.
"That's not why I'm crying" I whimper.
"Then why are you crying?" He asks worriedly.
I shake my head and put it down again. Jimin picks my head up again and leans in. I close my eyes to let him kiss me. I feel his lips and pull away. I start crying again.
"Taehyung?" Jimin asks softly.
"I slept with Namjoon" I say crying. My nose it running and I'm wiping away boogers and tears and more tears. Jimin is silent for awhile.
"Is that why jin pushed you?" Jimin says looking away. I nod. Jimin stands up and walks away. I cry silently.
I knew this would happen. I knew that karma would come back to bite me in the ass because I-
"Here." Jimin says draping a blanket over me. I look up at him and smile.
He sits next to me, and we watch the waves.
We sit for awhile watching the ocean and listening to the seagulls. I look over at Jimin and he seems content.
I hesitate but speak anyway.
"Are you mad?" I ask.
"No. I knew you slept with him, I was just hoping you wouldnt"
I close my eyes trying to stop the tears.
"I'm sorry Jimin" I cry.
"For what? You're not my boyfriend so you can sleep with who ever you want" he says. His voice sounds like he's trying not to cry.
"I know, but I still love you" I say. I can't hold back. Not when I have the chance to get him back. He doesn't say anything. I close my eyes.
I lost my chance.
"I love you too V" jimin finally says.
I look over and Jimin is on his elbows. He leans over and I give in. I kiss him as if this is the last time I will see him.