Who's this?

Hoseoks pov

Forth of July was by far the best one ever. If only Taehyung was there it would have been even better, but he was sad that Jimin was out of town.
Anyway.... Me, kookie, and yoongi threw a party, and invited Jin and namjoon. We barbecued, and Namjoon almost caught his arm on fire.

I don't know how????

Jin brought some alcohol, and we started drinking, but not enough to get drunk. Once it was dark the fireworks started. We watched fireworks for hours. Around midnight I looked over at Jungkook and he seemed so beautiful. He smiled at all the lights in the sky. I then looked at Yoongi, and he glowed under the moonlight. I leaned over and kissed Yoongi. He was taken by surprise, but kissed me back passionately. We pulled back and smiled. He returned to watching the fireworks. I leaned over and now kissed Jungkook, who was also taken by surprise. He smiled in the kiss and wrapped an arm around my neck. We're making out when I feel someone kissing my neck. I smile and turn around. Yoongi is smirking and leans in to kiss me, as I'm kissing yoongi, Jungkook wraps both arms around my torso, and kisses up my neck. As we're doing that we hear someone clear their throat. We separate, and Namjoon is standing there with his arms crossed.
"Well look at this" Namjoon says smirking.
"Shut the fuck up namjoon, no one invited you to our make-out session" yoongi says crossing his arms.
"So? The three of you huh?" He asks still smirking. We groan, but nod.
"Do you think you can help me?" He asks now whispering. He squint our eyes, and nod.
"Well, I've been wanting to do if for awhile, but can you help me ask out Jin?" He says blushing. We squeal.
I stand up ready to get it over with but namjoon holds me back.
"Not you! I just need help.... I can ask him myself, but I need help getting to that level" he says fiddling with his hands.
"Hmmm? Ok. But under one condition" I say.
"Ok fine! What?" He says putting his hands on his hips.
"You have to do it by today" I say crossing my arms.
"What?!?! I can't even talk to him, let alone ask him out today!" He whines.
"Look namjoon. It's midnight right now so you have a full 24 hours to ask out Jin" I say wrapping my arms around my babies.
"Fine, what do I need to do?" Namjoon asks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs pov

Forth of July was lame.
The guys invited me over, but I wasn't feeling up to it, especially since Jimin isn't here. So I stayed home, and ate. Jimin was supposed to be here yesterday, but he called and said that he needed to stay a little longer.
He promised that he'd be home by tonight, or tomorrow morning. So if he comes tonight I still have to wait forever.... it's only 6 A.M.
I get up from the couch, and walk to my room. I walk over to my attached bathroom, and close the door.
I turn on the shower, and get in when it's warm.
I wonder why Jimin hasn't come home yet. Did something happen?
Are his parents sick? What? WHAT?
I wash my body, then put in shampoo in my hair. I scrub it in so it's super foamy. I play with my hair and make a mohawk, then pigtails.
Once I'm done showering, I get out and put on a white baggy shirt, and a pair if short shorts.
I sit down and get super comfy.

*knockknockknock*

UGHHHHHHH!!! I get up. Who could be so rude as to knock when I get comfy.
I fling the door open without checking to see who it was.
It was Jimin. I smile really big, and give him a hug.
"Hey!! You said you wouldn't be here until tonight or tomorrow morning" I say still smiling.
"Well I wanted to surprise you" He says smiling as well. We smile at each other until I see something. There are people standing behind Jimin. Once they see me looking at them they look surprised.
"Umm Jimin? Who's this?" I ask.

Sorry I didnt update when I said I would so this is pretty late. It's 5th of July themed, and it's obviously not the 4th of july anymore, but whatever. I'll try to update soon, and it will reveal the mysterious person with Jimin. Can any of you guess who it's is? Kinda obvious but guess anyway!!
Thxxx for reading♡♡♡♡♡