Hobi horse part 1

Taehyungs pov

We finished grocery shopping and the dumb hoe invited Jimin and Yoongi over for dinner. So now i have to like... make dinner. I dont even know how.
"Ughhhhh Hoseok I dont even know how to coooooooook!" I whine.
"DONT WORRY THERE IS NOTHING THE AMAZING SEOKJIN CANT DO" He said in a super hero voice... he even stands in the superhero pose. He pulls out his phone and calls.
He doesnt say anything for awhile then all of a sudden he speaks.
"HEY JIN I NEED U" (A/N sorry😜)
Thats all he says and then he hangs up. He just turns and smiles like its nothing. I just shake my head.
Ten minutes pass and my door is being flung open with so much force.
"DONT WORRY! JIN CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING!" Jin ways throwing his bag into Hoseoks hands. He rushes over to me and examines my face.
"What is it this time? Hook up? Date? Come on man spill i need details for this to work" he said frustrated.
"Do you know how to cook?" I ask.
Seokjins eyes light up.
"Of course i do! I wouldnt be able to call myself seokjin if i couldnt" he says and rushes to the kitchen.
He doesnt question me about the number of people coming, he just starts pulling things out.
I look at hoseok and he smiles. I sigh and lay on the couch.
An hour later a knock was heard at the door.
I open it and jimin and yoongi appear.
"Hey" Jimin says and smiles.
"Hi" I say and look down. Jimin walks passed me and Yoongi is now infront of me. He looks at me and blushes, then waves me closer to him.
"Hey im sorry about the other day, i mean I've seen Jimin before but i dont really know you all that well and i saw you naked and now im just rambling, so yeah sorry" he said and looks down.
I chuckle and wave him in.
"Jin is in the kitchen cooking i dont know how long it'll be when its done" i say and motion for them to sit.
"Oh ok" yoongi says.
"Oh hey Taehyung do you mind if i invited namjoon? He didnt have anyone to hang out with" Jimin says. From the kitchen the sound of broken glass was heard. We all turn and jin is standing there with wide eyes.
"Namjoon?" He says not moving.
"Yeah" we all say in unison.
"Oh lord why must you put me through this" he says and picks up the glass. We look at each other and shrug. I turn and look at hoseok.
"Was kookie coming?" I say winking.
"Yes! He is!" Hoseok says and glares. I just nod. I think of something then smirk.
"I bet he wants to ride that hobi horse into the sunset" i say and run away. I hear him trotting behind me.
"YOU STUPID HOE!!! HE IS NOT GONNA RIDE MY DICK INTO THE SUNSET!!!!" He yells chasing me around the house.
"Hey taehyung?" Jimin calls out.
I stop running in my tracks.
"Ye-" for that brief second i was tackled to the ground.
"You stupid bitch" Hoseok says smacking my arm, and sitting back on the couch. I catch my breath and look back over at jimin.
"Yes?" I say.
"Someones at the door" he says pointing over his shoulder.
"Hoseok answer the door hoe!!" I yell from the floor.
"No." He says crossing his arms and looking away.
"Oh shut the hell up you crybabies. I'll get it" jin says walking over me. We watch as he looks through the peep hole and runs as fast as he can the opposite direction of the door. Hoseok groans and gets the door. Namjoon appears.
"Heeeey biiiiiiitches" namjoon says walking in with a plastic bag. Yoongi and Jimin stand up to hug namjoon greeting each other. Namjoon hands me the bag and whispers in my ear.
"For you and the leprechaun over there" he says and winks. I look in the bag and its condoms, handcuffs, lube, and a mystery outfit. Before i can protest he runs away. I groan and jog to my bathroom. I lock the door and open the bag again. I observe the items in the bag closely. Cherry condoms, cottoncandy lube, fuzzy handcuffs, and............. a ladybug dress.
There was also and little card the had writing from namjoon. It read:
For the right moment. Jimins going to love it. I promise 😉😉
Why me?
I shove the items into the bag and hide it under the sink. I emerge from the bathroom running into someone. Its jin all red and sweaty. I look at him in confusion.
"What the hell happened to you?!" I whisper yell.
"Namjoon! He is so hot I cant face him after I got all kinky and shit at the club" he says getting even more red.
"Dont worry. You have to see the stiff he just gave me for me and jimin" i say, now my face flushing a deep shade of red. Jin just chuckles. I grab his arm and drag him with me to the livingroom. He glares at me so intensely that he could burn holes.
Namjoon speaks.
"Hey Jin! Remember me?" He says smiling. Jin just nods and keeps his head down. Jin pulls me close to him.
"Dinners ready" he says letting go.
"Ok im just going to wait for jubgkook to get here. As if on cue there is a knock on the door. Hoseok sprints to the door and adjusts himself. Jungkook walks through the door smiling and blushing.
"Ok giys dinner is ready!" I say now that everyone is here.

Sorry i havent updated, my brother graduated and i was busy. Im hoing to start working on part 2 tomorrow so it should be done by Wednesday or Thursday night. Thx for reading and comment your
Favorite part. 💟💟💟