Hoseok hyung

Taehyungs pov

I wake up to the deathly rays of the sun. I groan and cover my face with a pillow. Flashbacks of last night rushing though my head. I pull the pillow from my face and sit up.
Hoseok hyung is gonna be so mad at me.
*ringringring* I look over. Speak of the devil.
I answer.

"Hello?"
"Good morning tae tae" Hobi yells into the phone.
"Do you need something?" I ask.
" Yes I do. I'm gonna come over and we can talk and hate boys together for awhile" he giggles. My heart starts racing.
"Ummmm ok hyung come over whenever I guess" I say panicked.
"Ok I'll come over now then if that's ok"
"Yeah ok" I say trying to calm down.
"Ok then bye" he says and hangs up.
Jimin asked if he could come over today and hang out, he said we need to build back the trust he destroyed.
So of course I agreed, but now fucking hobi has to come and comfort me. Think taehyung think!
God I sound like a teenage girl who doesn't want her parents to know she has a boyfriend.
I'm just gonna have to tell hobi about it, I mean i can't keep it from him forever.
"What am I gonna say?" I say aloud.
About thirty minutes later I hear a knock at the door.
I smile, its jimin.
Then before I can stand up I hear a pounding on the door. I panick and rush to the door.
What's going on?
I open the door and hobi is standing there holding jimin by the jacket looking pissed off.
"Why the FUCK is he here?" He growls. I smile sheepishly and I'm pushed out of the way by hobi walking inside still dragging jimin.
He throws jimin on the couch and looks at me.
"Sit the fuck down taehyung!" Hoseok yells and points to the couch. I walk over slowly and sit next to jimin.
Hoseok is rubbing the space in between his eyebrows.
"Taehyung? Please, for God's sake, please tell me you are not dating this fucking asshole again" he says sternly.
"I'm not dating him" I say bluntly. Jimin looks at me in shock and full of sadness.
Hoseok sighs but then regains his composure.
"Then why the fuck is he here saying he's hanging out" he says crossing his arms.
"We're not dating hoseok. We're... just... you know... trying to figure things out...to see I can trust him again" I say.
"After he fucking abused you taehyung?! After he literally used you for sex and then went to go fuck some other bitch? He doesn't want you tae, believe me" he says crouching down in front of me. I look over at Jimin and his mouth is wide open.
He slept with someone else?
"Yoongi told me he interupted him having sex with the girl from his work" he says holding my hands.
I look at jimin in pain.
"Jimin?" I say tears threatening to fall.
"Tae it's the past, you said you'd learn to forget and build back the trust" he says almost whining.
I Stand up, followed by hoseok and jimin.
"That's something completely different jimin, I hadn't completely broken up with you yet" I say pushing him back a little.
"Tae?" Jimin says looking at me in disbelief.
I turn away as a few tears fall.
"Tae?" Jimin says again, "I'm sorry".
Hoseok comes around to face me.
"Taehyung, just say when, if you want me to get him out of here" he says rubbing my shoulders. I nod.
I turn back around.
"Jimin, this is your only chance. I swear to God if you fuck it up I'm dumping your ass" I say sternly.
He smiles from ear to ear and tackles me to the floor. Kissing me all over my face.
"I love you tae" he says giggling.
Hoseok scoffs. I look at him and he's looking at me in disbelief.
I stand up and lead him to my room.
"What wrong hoseok?" I ask.
"Do you really think he'll change tae?"
He asks concerned.
"I really want to believe so hobi" I say.
He sighs and nods, "Ok tae, but please if he even touches you wrong I swear to God tae I'll rip his fu-"
"It's ok hoseok, I'll be ok. I promise" I interupt.
"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod.
"Positive"

We walk back into the living room and Jimin is standing in the middle of the room.
"Tae is everything ok?" He asks.
I nod.
Hoseok points at him then points to the couch. Jimin sits without question.
"Listen here you little shithead" Hoseok starts.
"You ever and I mean EVER fucking touch taehyung wrong again I swear to fucking god I will end you"
Jimin nods.
"Here are the rules little jiminie"
"Number one, if I'm here...your not, the only exception to this is if taehyung says something"
"Number two, if taehyung comes crying to me even once I will beat yo ass"
"And number three, don't leave him, he needs you" he says.
Jimin did nothing but nod. Hoseok walks over to him and gets in his face.
Nose to nose. Never tearing their eyes apart. Hoseok squints.
Jimin gulps and doesn't blink. Hoseok sits back and smiles his big cheesy smile.
"Ok jimin see ya" he says and pinches jimins cheek. Hoseok trots over to me gives me a hug.
"Bye baby tae"
"Bye hoe" I say and giggle.

Hoseok leaves and Jimin is sitting on the couch with me.
"What do you wanna do?" Jimin asks.
I shrug.

"Wanna fuck?"
"Jimin."
"Just kidding"

Heeeeey guysssssss. I really needed to update. I was busy with school and finals, and everything. It's not as long as I wanted but it was ok for now. I might update again within the next week or so. I hope you like it so far, there's only a few more chapters to go. As I've mentioned before I wanna write a smut book, but as of right now that's not gonna happen anytime soon. After this ff is done I will start on another one. Comment what bts ship I should do next. Anyway, thanks for reading♡♡♡♡♡