Toys and ripped sheets

Taehyungs pov

Should I buy these? Yes!
I leave the store with a little red bag. I ended up buying a pink dress that is super short, and a vibrator.
I'm gonna have so much fun.
I hurry home, and strip. Jimin should be home in about ten minutes so I should change. I step out of my pants when I stop. Hmmm?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimins pov

"Ok bye guys!" I yell leaving the restaurant. Finally I'm off. I have been trying to leave for 30 minutes now, but my boss kept me back, because I ended up being late today. When I get to V's he is going to get it.
It takes about ten minutes to get there. I get out and walk to the door, then knock.
"Come in!!" He shouts. I walk in and he isn't in sight.
"Baby?" I call.
"In here" he calls back. I walk to the room, but when I enter it's pitch black. I hear him walk, and suddenly he puts a blind fold on me.
"Umm V? What's the point of the blind fold if it's pitch black in here?"
I ask.
"Stop talking" he says sternly.
"MMM V wants to take control today? Is that it?" I ask smirking.
"Yes now put this on" He says handing me clothing. I feel it and it feels like a soft material. I shrug and strip. I put the clothing on. I feel myself.... I'm wearing a dress!!!
"V? Am I wearing your dress?" I ask.
"No... your wearing your dress" he says. I raise an eyebrow.
"I don't have a dress" I say.
"You do now" he says chuckling. I take off the blind fold and there are lights now. I blink to adjust to the light then I look down. I'm wearing a pink dress with white lace.
"Why'd you get this?" I ask.
"Because your gonna bottom tonight 'baby boy'." He says licking his lips.
"Umm I didn't agree to this V" I say.
"Too bad. I didn't agree to be bottom either but look at how that turned out" he says kissing me. I groan and nod my head. He pushes me onto the bed. We make out for awhile. His hands slide under my dress, and onto crotch.
"MMM V" I moan. Oh my god. I enjoy being a bottom. This isn't good... I need to think of a way to be the top again. I flip us over so I'm straddling V. I grind on his crotch. I grab onto his sides.
"Mmm jimin that's good~" he moans. This is my chance. I pull his legs onto my shoulders.
"JIMIN!!!" He yells. I jump at the sudden scream.
"What?" I ask.
"I said I was gonna top tonight" he whines. I groan. I roll onto my back.
"Go ahead" I say lifting my dress. He goes under my dress. He starts sucking me off.
"Oh V!!" I say when we sticks something in my ass. I sit up and look at him. He smiles and chuckles.
"What is in me?" I say with a blushy face.
"This!" He says pulling out a remote from behind him. I frown.
"What's that?" I say still frowning. He chuckles again, and pushes a button. My ass starts to vibrate. I claw at the sheets on either side of me. I'm a moaning mess as V just watches me pant and swear under my breath. I reach out to him and climb onto his legs.
"V-v-v p-please!!" I moan throwing my head back.
"Please what?" He asks chuckling.
"FUCK ME!!" I yell kissing his neck. He moans. I lick his neck and suck it to make a hickey.
"Well I'm not going to" He says looking away. My heart drops.
"B-but you sa-sai-" he interupts me by kissing me.
"You didn't say please" he says. I groan and wiggle in his lap. I'm moaning and trying to get more friction. I'm making embarrassing noises... I'm gonna kill him after this.
"Please!! Oh god V please just fuck me!!!" I yell at him.
He grabs my hips and slams me on my back. He pulls out the torture toy and slams into me. I yell and pull at the sheets.
"Uh uh uh V that's so good" I moan continuing to claw at the sheets until.

Oops. I ripped the sheets.

"It's OK" V says pounding into me hard and fast. We yell as we cum together. We fall on our backs.
"Ok... I admit it" I say panting. He raises an eyebrow.
"Being a bottom is pretty fun" I say kissing him. We chuckle, and finally sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs pov

"I'll be back before you know it" jimin says kissing me. I groan.
"Do you have to go?" I whine. Jimin is going to see his parents for July 4th.
"You know why" he says stroking my cheek with his thumb, his parents don't know he's gay.
"Fine." I say and turn away.
"I'll make it up to you. Ok?" He says kissing my neck. I smile and nod.
He leaves to go pack his things.

The good part is that I have my house to myself.........

"SUP BIIIIIIITCH~" Hoseok yells barging into my house. I groan..... nevermind.
"What do you want hobi?" I ask.
"I don't know" he says sitting next to me.
"Soooo... yoongi huh?" I ask. He blushes.
"Uh yeaaaah. I don't know what happened but he just suddenly was hot, and kookie thinks so too" he says.
"Ok, but have you even asked out kookie yet?" I ask looking at him sternly. He nods.
"So I actually wanted to talk to you about this but what do you think if me and kookie asked him out?" He asks.
"Yoongi?" I ask. He nods.
"And the three of you date?" I ask. He nod again.
"Always having a threesome?" I ask. He blushes but nods.
"Well. If that's what you guys want, then I say go for it" I say patting his back.
"You think?" He asks. I nod this time. He smiles, and says he'll leave now. He leaves and NOW I'm alone.

This is gonna be a long weekend.

That's it for now. Sorry I didnt finish it when i said i would but i was busy again. The next chapter will be of the special chapter... so it should be good. Comment your favorite part.
Thxxx for reading ♡♡♡♡♡♡