Special chapter

This chapter occurs during 'why' it's when Hoseok leaves taehyungs house. So if you want to re-read the chapter to remember what's going on.

Hoseoks pov

I left taehyungs house. He seems like he's finally getting over Jimin. When I get home, I walk in to a shirtless Yoongi on the couch. I smile.
"Hey babe" yoongi says looking at me.
Jungkook is out of town so I'm gonna take yoongi on a date tomorrow. Just us. I pull my shirt off as well and sit next to yoongi.
"Hey baby" I say leaning to give him a kiss. We kiss for a second and as I pull away, yoongi sucks my lip between his teeth. Biting a little. I sit back and watch whatever yoongi is watching.
"How was he?" Yoongi asks.
"He's doing better, I guess we just have to let them resolve it themselves. I can't always be fixing it for him you know"
Yoongi just nods.
We sit in silence for awhile.
I feel yoongi put his hand on my thigh and rub a little. I look at him and he just smiles and looks away. I narrow my eyes at him, but look away as well.
"Hobi?" Yoongi asks looking at me.
"Yes~~?" I ask looking at him too.
"Oh... nothing" he says teasingly and looks away.
I crawl over to him, and straddle his hips.
"Do you need something, Yoongiii?~~"
Yoongi shakes his head, and puts his hands on my hips, tracing circles on my hip bone. I roll my hips against his, and his mouth slowly falls open. He let's a moan out when I move faster.
"Your sure you don't need anything yoongi baby?" Yoongi just shakes his head.
"Okay." I say and climb off of his lap. He looks at me in shock.
I look at him and smile.
"What?" I ask.
"What the hell!!!!" He yells at me.
"You said you didn't need anythi-" I'm  cut off by Yoongi's lips against mine.
He pushes his tongue inside my mouth. He climbs on me and pulls my shirt off of me. He kisses down to my neck. I moan at the idea of having a mark by him, it's always been kookie that he marks, and I'm marked by kookie, but I've never had one from yoongi.
"Yoongi?" I say softly. He pulls back and looks at me.
"Yeah?" He says concerned.
"I need you" i say as I wrap arms around him. He stands so then I wrap my legs around him. He carries me to the room, and drops me on the bed.
"I need you too baby hobi" he says in a husky voice. I smile wiggling out of my pants.
As I look up Yoongi is pulling his leg out of his pant hole and throws them somewhere out of the way.
He crawls toward me biting his lip, looking me up and down.
"You look so good baby"
"Then fuck me daddy" I say pulling him down to kiss me.
He puts his hands on either side of my waist and we kiss, exploring each other's mouths.
We have never done this, just the two of us. So it feels a little more special.
Yoongi lifts my leg and puts it on his shoulder.
"Suck" he says as he puts his fingers in my mouth.
Once I'm done he pulls them out and puts in two right away. I hiss at the pain, and put my face into the pillow next to me.
"Sorry baby" he says and kisses my inner thigh.
He thrusts his fingers in and then adds another finger. I again hiss at the pain. He lowers his head to my crotch and kisses my dick before putting it into his mouth. I moan, now completely distracted from the pain.
He pulls his fingers out and lines himself up with my hole.
"Ready baby?" He asks.
I just nod.
He pushes in slowly, and I shake my head.
"What hoseok?" He asks pulling out.
"Just go in fast so I can deal with it all at once" I say a tear falling.
"Ok baby"
He lines himself up again, and looks at me.
I take a breath and nod. Yoongi thrusts in all at once. It hurt like a motherfucker, but I know it's easier this way. After a few minutes of panting and groaning, I nod for yoongi to start.
He pulls out slowly and pushes back in half that speed. Slowly getting faster with each thrust.
"Uuuuuh yooooongi" I moan putting my hands around his neck.
"Oh baby" yoongi grunts as he thrusts in faster.
I push yoongi down and climb on tip of him so I'm straddling him. I put his dick back in me and start bouncing on it.
"Oooo oh my my goo god baby ughhh" yoongi moans closing his eyes. He puts his hands on my waist helping me bounce. I rolls my hips and lean down to kiss him. Yoongi puts his hand on my neck and we kiss rough, but gentle. Full of passion. I sit back up and bounce again.
"I'm gonna cum yoongi"
"Then cum for me baby" yoongi says stroking my dick.
Moments later I cum onto yoongis chest. Long strings of white coating his chest. He pushes me onto my back and thrusts, trying to reach his climax.
"HOSEOK" yoongi moans shooting his cum into my hole.
He thrusts a few more time to finish off his high. He pulls out and rolls over onto his back. We pant together and look at the ceiling.
"I'm love you yoongi" I say.
He looks at me and smiles.
"I love you too hobi" he says. I smile.

Thank you guys for waiting on me. I really have been trying to update, but I just haven't had the time. I didn't have school this week so I was able to finish writing it. I know it isn't long, but I promise to have a longer one coming out soon. Please vote for my story. I said I will be doing a smut book, so I might post a chapter on there too.
Thanks for reading♡♡♡♡