Whats wrong with you

Yoongi's pov

After Hoseok showed up and told us what happened, I was furious. This whole time I was worried about Taehyung taking advantage of Jimin but at the moment it's the other way around. So right now I'm heading over to Jimins.
When I arrive I march up to his door and knock unnecessarily loud.
"Hey bitch open up!!!" I yell.
He opens the door and he is shirtless.
I furrow my eyebrows.
"Why are you shirtless?" I ask.
"Fucking someone, but you interupted" he says. Who could he be fucking?
"What's wrong with you? Like seriously, what the fuck" I say crossing my arms.
"I don't know baby what's wrong with you? Stick up your ass?" He says smirking. I turn red in anger. I smack him across the face.
"First of all bitch, I ain't yo baby. Two, you already have a baby. Three,
Who the FUCK are you FUCKING?" I yell pushing past him. I walk to his bedroom and it's a girl from his work.
What was her name? Kris? Krissie? Krystal? YES krystal!
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I yell. She panicks.
"You aren't his boyfriend are you?" She says covering her mouth.
Jimin steps in.
"No!! I'm not gay!! I don't have a fucking faggot boyfriend" he says crossing his arms.
"Fuck you Jimin!! You know damn well that you have a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure you know for damn sure that he's hurting because of you" I say and walk away.
I come home and Hoseok and kookie are snuggling in the couch watching a movie. I walk over and kiss both of them. They look at me and I give a tiny smile, then i walk to the room. Why is he acting like this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs pov

I woke up this morning covered in blankets and trash.
Yes, trash.
I decided that if I was to be miserable, that I was going to be miserable with food. I was going to eat away the pain.
I can tell that I probably gained about 5 pounds overnight but I don't care. Not if jimin doesn't love me. I have no reason to look like a beauty if the one person I liked doesn't like me back. So now here I am drowning in candy wrappers and chip bags. I am just going to sit alone and be with the one person who still loves me..... pizza.

*ringringring*

"Hello"
"Hi Tae?"
"What do you want"
"I'm sorry about everything that happened. I should have been kinder to you, I just didn't know how to handle it"
"Well I'm fine so if you can leave me alone that be great"
"Tae?"
"What jimin?!"
"I'm sorry"
"Well thanks that makes me feel 100 times better. Can I hang up now?"
"No! Can I come over? So we can talk?"
"No"
"Please V. I really need to talk to you"
"You just did. Goodbye jimin"
"But Taehyu-"
*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

What would he need to talk about? He hurt me and he wants to talk about?
Well he can go to hell for all I care.

"Hello"
"Hi jimin"
"Hey Tae. What's wrong?"
"You can come over"
"What?"
"I said you can come over. But just for a little and then you have to leave"
"Deal"
"Bye Jimin"
"Bye V"
"Don't call me that"
"Ok"
"Bye"
"Bye"

*knockknockknock*
I walk to the door. I decided that if Jimin were to come see me then I'm fl going to look 10 times sexier than when we dated. I run to the store and pick up things to make me hot.
I dyed my hair brown with green bangs, then I decided to wear a pair of leather pants and a pink leather jacket.
I look fucking hot bitch!!!
After about an hour I hear him knock on the door. I smile. I walk to the door, and open it. My. Jaw. Drops.
He is wearing a pair of pants that were tight but not skinny jeans, and a blueish/greenish leather jacket. Even after all that sexiness. He fucking dyed his hair ORANGE!!
He smiles at me and pulls me in for a hug.
"Hey Taehyung" I hug back.
"Hey Jimin"
We pull away and we walk inside. I can't do this. I still like him so much. At any moment I'm gonna fucking pounce on him.
He clears his throat and it bring my attention back to him.
"So what did you need to talk about?"
"Us"
"Ok go ahead"
"Taehyung. I'm sorry that I just suddenly did a 180 turn. I'm sorry I hurt you emotionally and physically. I didn't want my mom being disappointed in her only son. She's my mom for Petes sake. If she were to have known that I was gay it would have been awful. She would have disowned me. So I thought maybe if she met you then she would maybe change her mind. Then she started calling you names.
So after she left I just couldn't stop thinking that she would only ever think of me as a faggot. I couldn't handle that so I broke up with you to please her. But that was hardest thing I've had to do because I still fucking love you." Jimin says grabbing my hands.

Ugh I'm sorry that u haven't updated. This was going to be longer but I think I should stop where it's at. I hope this is ok and isn't confusing. I'm probably gonna start the next chapter soon so HOPEFULLY I can finish it by Wednesday or Thursday.
Well that's all.
Thxxx for reading ♡♡♡♡♡