Chapter 6

Tuesday came when Simmons was getting ready for her yoga class with Mary. "Fitz wake up. I'm going to get going."

"Okay. Me and you dinner tonight."

"Okay." She kissed his cheek and went downstairs and full up a reusable water bottle and left to yoga.

She got to the yoga place that was given. She saw Mary outside of the place. "Jessica you came."

"Yes I never been to yoga."

"Well there is a first for everything." They walked in and set their mats up in the row. The instructor came in a began to take over class.

The class was over by ten so they went out for tea. "So Jessica how long have you been living here?"

"Since I was 16."

"Did you meet your husband here?"

"Yes we went to high school and college together."

"High school sweethearts?"

"No we were just friends in high school. Tell me about you and your husband."

"Well I meet him in high school. I don't work but I do keep up with my husband business. That's about it." Mary laughed. Simmons phone began to ring. She checked the phone it was Fitz. "Can I take this?"

"Sure." Simmons got up and answered the phone.

"Hey."

"Hey. I was wondering what time you would be home?"

"Soon. Why you ask?"

"Just calling to check up on you."

"Thank you. Be home soon. Love you."

"Love you too." She hung her phone up and went back inside.

Mary was drinking her coffee when Simmons sat down. "Sorry. Husband called."

"It's okay. I should probably let you get back to him now. Talk to you later?"

"Oh of course." Mary payed for her half of the bill and left.

---

Simmons went back home. She found Fitz in a deep focus in the lab and thought not to bother him. So she went upstairs to take a shower. She let the water run for a few moments before getting in. The door swung open and Fitz began taking off his cloths. Simmons did not hear him come in due to the shower. He turned around and saw the figure of a naked Simmons in the glass. He just stood there in complete amazement. Then Simmons turned around to see a wide eye Fitz. He saw her looking at him and looked down and he was naked, He grabbed a towel and covered his waist with it and ran out of the bathroom.

Simmons turned the water off and wrapped a towel around herself and went out to find Fitz. "Fitz?"

"I-I'm so sorry Simmons I did not know you were in there."

"Fitz it's okay. We would see each other naked at one point or another." She was holding his hand and grinning. "Why would we-Oh I got that."

"Yes sex can happen for us. We have been together for a few weeks now."

"True. Are you suggesting we have sex?" He whispered the last part.

"I'm saying it can happen. We can get to into a heated make out section and next thing we know."

"Well I guess it's almost good we saw each other."

"Yes. I'm done in there you can use it now." She pointed to the bathroom.

She got dressed in comfy clothes as Fitz took a shower. She went downstairs and called Daisy. "Daisy can you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Disconnect the camera in the bedrooms all over." 

"You and Fitz finally going to take that step?"

"Possible. All ready saw him naked."

"Really? How big?"

"I'm not telling you that."

"Why not?"

"Because... you don't need to know."

"Fine. I will disconnect the whole house right now."

"Why the whole house?"

"You never know where it may start."

"Thanks Daisy." She hung the phone up and went into the lab and looked at the project Fitz was working on.

Fitz came down to the lab after his shower. "Simmons?"

"Over here Fitz." He found her and kissed her on the lips.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing." He smiled at her.

"Fitz I forgot to tell you about yoga."

"Oh how did that go?"

"Good. Mary told me some new information. I took a recoding of our convention over tea."

"I will listen to that later."

"You should come to yoga next time. It's so relaxing."

"Me and yoga? Not going to happen."

"Why not?"

"I'm not flexible."

"That is true." She rubbing the back of her neck.

"You okay?" He asked.

"My neck just hurts."

"Do you want me to rub it?"

"No I'm okay."

"You sure?" She kissed his cheek.

"I'm sure." Fitz went back to working on his project as Simmons went over the tapes.