Chapter 18

Day 1

Fitzsimmons arrived at Seychelles late morning. He carried the suitcases to their private room. He opened the door and saw a normal size bed with white bedding, a small living room, and a balcony with a view of the water. "This is perfect." Jemma said looking around. "You're perfect." Fitz said wrapping his arms around her waist. "Oh stop it." She leaned back against him and held his hand in hers as they rested on her small pregnancy bump. "Are you happy Jem?" She tilted her head back to see his face. "Fitz you make me happy. I am very happy right now. Why are you not?"

"No I the happiest man alive right now. I have you, and this little one." He smiled rubbing her belly. "Good this trip is about us. And not one thing can stop that, Fitz." She turned around and kissed his lips. "I love you." She said playing with the hair at the back of his neck. "Love you, too." They broke away from the kiss and went back to unpacking.

"So you want to go for a walk on the beach later?" Fitz asked her.

"Sure. Sunset?"

"Perfect. Dinner?"

"That little place we saw when we go here?"

"I will call and make reservations." He picked up his phone and called the little place. "We have reservations at 6:30."

"Perfect. Sunset is at 6:00 still gives us time to walk on the beach." Fitz opened the door to the balcony and looked out on the view of the water the crystal clear water.

The sun began to go down as Jemma and Fitz made their way to the sand just outside their private room

The sun began to go down as Jemma and Fitz made their way to the sand just outside their private room. He grabbed her hand and began to walk down the beach.

He looked over at her and smiled

He looked over at her and smiled. "So have you thought about anything you want to do other than snorkeling?" Fitz asked.

"We can just stay on the beach. Oh I saw this pamphlet that said a place we can go to see monkeys." His face lite up like a kid on christmas. "Monkeys?!"

"Yeah. We can go tomorrow." He jump up and down like a little kid and kissed her cheek. "Thank you so much. Wait can I hold one?"

"We can ask." He dipped her and kissed her. "Well you're very happy right now." She said with a laugh.