Chapter 11

Coulson run up to the top of the building to see a barely alive Daisy. He picked her up and carried her down all the flights of stairs. He got down to Fitzsimmons. "Sir what happened?"

"Malik."

"We need to get her back to base. Give her to Fitz we will take care of her. Go stop them." Fitz took Daisy in his arms and got to the car.

"Jemma do whatever you have to do to save her."

"Of course." Simmons got to the car and they drove back to the hub.

Fitz carried Daisy into the lab placing her on an examining table. Simmons hands were shaking not because she did not know what to do but because her best friend is lying on it. "Jemma what is wrong?" He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Fitz go get some of the lab-"

"Okay. Clam down." He ran down the hall to the main lab. Coming back with a few of the assistant. Simmons was taking blood samples from Daisy. "Jemma what can we do to help?"

"Dr. Fitz you can come help me and I need one of you to run this sample." Fitz stood behind her trying to calm her down.

"Dr. Fitz this is work. Help or please get out."

"Sorry. I'm just trying to-"

"I know. Just help me clean the wounds." She ordered him.

They got Daisy's wounds cleaned and set in a bed in a room. "Fitz can you possible inform Coulson or May about how Daisy is doing."

"Of course." Fitz sent an alert to their watches. 'Daisy is alive. She is stable and resting.'

He went back into the lab to find Simmons frantically trying to clean everything up. He went up to her and pulled her in for a hug. "She's okay, Jemma. You saved her." She nuzzled her face into his neck.

One of the assistant came over. They pulled away from one another. "Dr. Fitz Dr. Simmons the blood samples came back normal."

"Thank you. Just go check on Daisy." Fitz ordered the assistant. Fitz pulled Simmons back into a hug and giving her a kiss on the lips. "Fitz we are working."

"It's okay. We are alone."

"Leo I can't." She pulled away from him and left the room. Fitz followed after her. "Jemma! I'm here for you. Talk to me."

"You want me to talk. I about lost my whole family today. My best friend about died. Lincoln about died. And we just stood there not a care in the world. Just kissing." Fitz trying not to make eye contact.

"Jemma please just relax and calm down." She took a deep breath in and relaxed against his hold on her. "I love you know that Jem."

"I love you too." She closed her eyes and slowly let out all her air. In a complete relaxing state.

The rest of the team came back later. Simmons and the help of Fitz patched everyone up. Coulson walked into the room Daisy was in. She still have not awoke. Coulson was a like a father in the waiting room. He was pacing around her room waiting for her to wake up.

Simmons entered the room. "Sir the medicines we gave her she will be out for another few hours. Me and Fitz are going to go to bed. But we have a program when she wakes up it will alert us. Good night, sir." Fitzsimmons walked off to their bedroom.

Simmons stopped at the bathroom to take a quick shower. Fitz did not know whether to ask to join her or if she will ask. He stood there for a few moments before speaking up.

"Mind if I join?" The thick Scottish accent rang out in the bathroom.

"Please?" Was the only reply she could think of.

After their shower which was no longer short they made their way to their bedroom

After their shower which was no longer short they made their way to their bedroom. They put on some fresh clothes and pulled back the covers. Slipping into bed he pulled her against him as they fell asleep in each others arms.