Chapter 16

Fitz was sitting in the lab waiting for Coulson. He walked in as Jemma came from her side of the lab to his. "Fitz what are you doing?"

"Just adding some changes to the lab door."

"I see that. But why?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm making it so you  will need to have a key card or a hand print plus it will scan someone for weapons."

"Fitz why are you really doing this? You haven't wanted to update the lab in years." He dropped his tools and stood up to be in front of her.

"I'm doing it for your safety and our baby's safety." He dropped his hand to her stomach. Keeping eye contact with her. She placed her hand over his and gently squeezed it. "Proceed with your work." She smiled him and went back to her computer.

Coulson entered the lab and looked around. "Fitzsimmons." Fitz dropped his tools again and stood up. "Hello ,sir. Can we talk to for a moment?" Fitz gestured to Jemma to come join him. "Sure." They both took a deep breath as Fitz grabbed her hand. "First can you try to refrain from killing me. Second I'm not going anywhere. Third-"

"Fitz spit it out." He looked down at Simmons and nodded. "I'm pregnant, sir." The director just smiled at them. "I know. I heard last week when you told Fitz. Also Fitz for having a PHD you are not good at hints."

"It was late and I was worried about the past days." He said in defense. "I'm proud of you both." He said hugging Jemma and shaking Fitz's hand. "Also Fitz I like the improvements on the door."

"Wait but you weren't in the room-"

"I see and hear everything. Also May knows too." He left them after that. "Well two down. Next is Daisy."

They walked down to the living room where Daisy was this morning. They got there and sat down on the couch across from her. "Fitzsimmons what's going on?"

"Well me and Fitz have been a couple for almost a year now. We had a few...Oh god never mind with the story. Daisy we pregnant."

"Like a baby? Fitzsimmons you're having a baby? I'm going to be an auntie!" Fitz looked down at Simmons and kissed her lips. "My OTP has a baby!" Daisy ran out of the room. A few minutes later a voice coming over the PA system. "FitzSimmons ARE PREGNANT!" Daisy shouted even though everyone in the base could already hear her.

They started laughing. "Well the whole world knows now." She leaned up and kissed his jaw. "We still need to tell our parents."

"Lets hope your father does not track me down a kill me."

"I don't think he will. Come on." She grabbed his hand and dragged him back down to their room. They grabbed her laptop and sat down on the bed. She opened Skype and clicked on her mum and dad. The computer rang for a few moments before connecting. "Hello mum."

"Jemma. How are you? Is everything okay? Are you hurt?" She asked worried. "No. Mum I okay."

"Who is next to you?"

"You remember Leo Fitz." She said looking up at him. "Oh yes. Your best friend."

"Well mum our status has changed over time."

"Is that so what happened?"

"Well mum this may come as a shock but me and Leo are going to have a baby. It was a complete accident but it happened." She said hiding her face. "You're not married, Jemma!"

"It just happened." She spoke soft and scared. "You're coming back home then."

"No mum. I have to stay here. We will come visit."

"No not till you guys are married." Fitz got up from the bed and want to the dresser. Jemma stayed on the bed and looked at him. He grabbed the black box. "Mrs. Simmons you want her to be married." He got down on his knee and smiles up at her who was sitting upon the bed. "Jemma Elizabeth Simmons will you marry me?"

She looked down at him pulling his shirt up to her lips to plant a kiss on his. "Yes." He stood up and slipped the ring onto her finger. They kissed once more before turning to look at her mum. "I'm happy for your two. I just wish that you guys would settle down first and then have a baby."

"I'm not going to change that. You can tell dad when he gets home."

"Alright. Love you Jemma. Talk to you eventually. But soon please."

"Of course." She closed her laptop and put it on the nightstand. She turned to face him and pulled on his shirt. "Didn't you doing this the night we made this little guy." He put his hand on her stomach and smiled at her. "Guilty." She went back to kissing him. "Wait we have to tell the team."

"I am really sure Daisy hacked my computer years ago. Which means she knows. Which also means the whole team knows already or will know by-"

"I just wanted a simple answer. Not a-"

"Shut up and kiss me, Leo."

"I hate my-"

"Do I have to say it again?" He did not have to be told twice.