Chapter 13

Jemma and Fitz were in the lab looking over files and drinking tea. "So how was last night?"

"Fitz we are in the lab with other people around."

"I will take it as I was great. Just so you know you are the best."

"Really?"

"Well I have only ever been with you." He looked down at his tea in hand. She looked at him and smiled. She went up to him and grabbed his hand a dragged him down to a hallway where nobody was. "Why did you bring me here?"

"So we can talk about our sex life without everyone knowing it. So back to what you said."

"You were my first."

"Was I really?" She looked up at him trying to think properly.

"Why would I lie to you?"

"Point taken. Sorry."

"Why." He held her hands and looked worried.

"If I knew it was your first time I would not of have pounced on you like that."

"Jemma never be sorry about that. I didn't tell you because I did not want you to think less of me."

"Think less of you impossible. Leo I love you." She lend up to kiss him.

"Love you too." He picked her up and kissed her against the wall. "What time was better? First or second time?"

"Second time a lot more passion put into it. Made my mind go blank and that never happens." He kissed her more when Daisy waked passed. "Get a room you two. Also Fitz that soundproof invention you made did not work. Also Jemma you are not quite." There faces were bright red and it was not from them making out like teenagers. Fitz looked down at Simmons. "My fault. I may need to work on it a little more."

"It's okay. But now we have to face Coulson and Fury."

"That's like our parents telling us about sex."

"That will be the least of our worries. Fury could send us to different parts of the world for just holding hands let alone having sex on base." Jemma rested her head against his shoulder. "I'm not going to let that happen."

"We should get back to the lab."

They walked back to the lab. Opening the doors to the lab they saw Fury looking at a prodtype of the soundproof gadget. "Agent Fitz you build this?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What is it?"

"It cancel out sound. But I have to do more modifications to it, sir."

"Have you tested it out yet?"

"Yes, sir. That's how I know it needs more work."

"Last night you tested it?"

"Yes."

"You both know that agents should not date one another right?"

"Yes, sir. We know but-"

"Agent Simmons do you love him?"

"Very much, Sir." She spoke very confident.

"Agent Fitz do you love her?"

"With all my heart." He looked at her with love in his eyes.

"Well you love each other. You guys sleep in the same room. You both have done the deed. So proceed with your relationship." Fury left the lab and yelled back at them "Kiss her all ready you foul." Fitz wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her in for a long kiss. "Wait did he-"